ANY IMPELLITTERI FANS

just to throw my 2 cents in, I haven't heard anything from Impellitteri since the first album, nothing against Impellitteri at all, I think some of you may be overestimating their ability to draw an audience to the fest.

Disagree totally. Like drmetal8 said, "This is a band with a cult status in the US that nobody I know has ever seen live. They're fronted by one of the greatest guitarists alive and THE VOICE as far as I'm concerned."

Picture Rob Rock singing with a phenomenal guitarist. :Smokin:

How could anyone have a problem with that? You guys do remember how well Rob Rock went over at PP right?

I'm down! :headbang: Yep, I don't know anyone who's ever seen Impelliteri live, either. I figured Rob Rock was about as close as I was ever going to get.
Cult status? I can see that. I doubt they'd draw a huge number without new material, but if they put out a new album I can imagine they'd draw better than some of the lower-level bands in recent years. Complete speculation there, which can't be proven until then. Forgot about the double-edged sword "young draw" factor. That changes things..

I'm down! :headbang: Yep, I don't know anyone who's ever seen Impelliteri live, either. I figured Rob Rock was about as close as I was ever going to get.
Cult status? I can see that. I doubt they'd draw a huge number without new material, but if they put out a new album I can imagine they'd draw better than some of the lower-level bands in recent years. Complete speculation there, which can't be proven until then. Forgot about the double-edged sword "young draw" factor. That changes things..

<Like

Speaking of Impellittari, did you guys know he's a part of Animetal USA? I didn't even know there was a US counterpart until recently.

Vocals - Mike Vescera
Guitar - Chris Impellittari
Bass - Rudy Sarzo
Drums - Jon Dette

Last edited by a moderator:
Impellitteri on a PP bill would guarantee and instant ticket purchase for me. been a fan since the first EP and live appearances are rare thing.

Impellitteri with Rob Rock on vox and as a special guest, Graham Bonnet to sing a few songs as well. That would rule supreme!

There would be something in Bonnet's contract though that would specify he cannot wear a yellow or a pink-salmon suit-and-tie, as seen earlier with Impellitteri and Alcatrazz...:lol:

Impellitteri with Rob Rock on vox and as a special guest, Graham Bonnet to sing a few songs as well. That would rule supreme!

There would be something in Bonnet's contract though that would specify he cannot wear a yellow or a pink-salmon suit-and-tie, as seen earlier with Impellitteri and Alcatrazz...:lol:

Graham Bonnet if he can keep himself sober! hahaha, i kid he may be off the sauce already who knows!