Anyone going to BW & BK?

General Zod said:
Already got my ProgPower Gold Badges. Trying to decide whether or not I want to do Cleveland as well. Last year was a blast, especially the post-party.

Zod
I'd like to. Right now, I'm not sure of anyone else that's going though and I need to share a room with someone to make it work financially, so at this point I'm still up in the air. It definitely was a blast last year though. :)

I'm going to wait to see line-ups. That currently knocks BW & BK out the window - I wouldn't see that line up even if it was in NYC, but I guess they're still adding to the roster.

ProgPower V is a strong possibility (if rumours turn into reality), and as long as the line up is more like the first three PP's, and a lot less like PP IV. I have to believe that it's going to be an improvement with bands like Iced Earth and Edguy needing to promote new albums this year...

JayKeeley said:
I'm going to wait to see line-ups. That currently knocks BW & BK out the window - I wouldn't see that line up even if it was in NYC, but I guess they're still adding to the roster.

ProgPower V is a strong possibility (if rumours turn into reality), and as long as the line up is more like the first three PP's, and a lot less like PP IV. I have to believe that it's going to be an improvement with bands like Iced Earth and Edguy needing to promote new albums this year...
Rumours, rumours? What rumours? Heh.

Demonspell said:
I'd go just for Katatonia if it was feasible, but the rest of the lineup...ugh.
Oh I didn't even know they'd been added. That changes things a little I admit...especially since it's the ONLY American date.

Agreed... the line-up is lame. Surprisingly lame in fact. But I figure a long weekend in Cleveland aint all bad. Hanging out and BSing with the folks that you meet at these festivals is half the fun. I'm leaning towards going, but like most, I'm waiting to see how the line-up fills out.

Zod

Katatonia is by far the best thing added to that lineup, but if the BW&BK emails I get regularly are indeed truthful, they have yet to add either night's headliner. It's a relatively cheap weekend too, but until I find a job, there are no long-term plans to be made in this house :-/