Anyone going to BW&BK 2 as well?

Azrael LenGraden said:
What's the venue like in Cleveland compared to Earthlink Live? Earthlink live holds about 1200 and is amphitheater seating...what's the situation at the Odeon like?

Thanks
About 1/2 as big...seats about 10 at the bar:) , the rest is standing room:wave: . It's just an open room. I' don't know where you live, but if you've ever been to the masquerade in Atlanta, it's closest to that. To me personally, it seemed easier to get around than Earthlink (well, except for the vendors area...much too crowded.) It's a cool place though!

Heavenly Call is right -- The Odeon has more of a bar atmosphere, and a big stage area without seats, except for some bar stools alongside the walls. The acoustics are fantastic, at least when I was there for this event last year.

There is a huge merchandise area that links the open room with the vendors room, plus a balcony offers additional seating and more vendors. Last year, I think there were more vendors at the 6-Pack Weekend than there were at ProgPower. They included InsideOut, The End, Metal Blade, Relapse, Century Media, Nuclear Blast, some independent dealers and some local vendors.

Perhaps best of all, though, there is a small snack bar with a woman who will gladly serve you reasonably priced pizza, nachos, bottles of Diet Pepsi and other snacks anytime you want. :D

Mike