Are you guys NOT ready aka "The (obviously bad) excuses for skipping PP IX thread"

I will not be in attendance.
No good reason or excuse.
Each year I say I will think about it, but never move on making plans.

I am SERIOUSLY hoping to make it next year.
Announcing the complete lineup should provide the motivation to get on making plans early.

I am on the list on non attendees for this year. AND I AM TRULY HATING IT. This would be the night I would be packing getting ready to fly out. Lack of funds is my reason. Had to upgrade the car. I plan on being there next year though for PP 10. I may have to spend the weekend at the Rainbow and Bar Sinister to make up for it (you know the drinking, crowd of people, long hair men and being around loud music). What sucks is I don't think there are any cool shows in L.A. this weekend to boot! :)

Hopefully those of us not there will be here online. So, what is everyone else doing this weekend??

Oh, Have fun everyone who is attending this year. Safe flights and road trips. Have a drink for me!!! Is there a corset night this year?? If so, girls ROCK THOSE CORSETS!!

Hook up with Kittybeast and Pabla !

I am not going just because Trivium isn't playing this year, hehe(even though I am enjoying their new cd very very much right now). No, really because this year and last year I just haven't had the funds. Going six years in a row to not going at all sucks, but hopefully i will be able to make it next year, as long as the line-up is full of bands on my want-list(vintersorg, edge of sanity, diabolical masqeurade, shadow gallery, armaggedon).

Of course I will...thank you! As will you & the hubby & all the rest of you! I really hate having to post in this thread, again! I will miss you all...esp. one very special person! :worship: No not you J-Dub!:loco:

I'm pissed at you man. Last year you said you'd be here this year. You weren't. Liar. Don't do it again (in other words, be there next year).