Banned from heaven opinions

What is your opinion about Banned from Heaven?

• This song is my new favorite!

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I like it very much.

Votes: 59 37.1%
  • I like it, its so much better then AYDY & HCDR.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Better then my expectations.

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • I'm positive.

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Dont hate it, dont love it.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Worse then my expectations.

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
I'm sure if he agreed 100% that the song was, for instance, better than anything Bodom has ever done that you would have not bothered to respond. You may get irritated at the fact the SOME people here actually have a fuckin' ear and can tell that the song is not very good =O (OMGOMGOMG!) Its called an opinion. By saying that I don't like the song, it doesn't mean anyone is bashing it. Sorry to say, but many people here that claims this song is amazing or better than anything on the AYDY album is giddy and over-excited because it is a new song, catch my drift?

I wouls or I would not, even I don't know, but I can tell you that I'm not into the OMFG all COB does is GOD thing, not at all. I did not say that because he said something bad, but because since Blooddrunk news started to pop up all his posts have been ''this sucks'' ''this is really bad'' ''they won't do anythig good again'' ''I give up on Bodom'' and this kind. Between opinions and coming to a forum to bash a band there are intermediate levels. I don't mind if people say that they don't like it, think it's below their standard, etc... while they say why/write other things/do other things appart of complaining, but I hate people who just come here to complain. The pillow will sure take your cries and tears, there's no need to spam a board with it if you're not going to post anything that adds something to discussion/something interesting(and that is not towards you).

You're sometimes a bit too offensive with your opinions (f.e. ''new downtuned crap''), but usually you do post some interesting things/add fresh air to discussions, so I've got no complain against you as long as you/people like you as long as bashing is left out of the way and constructive criticism put on the table.

he just agreed with me that alexi used some mozart riffs i dont know what that has to do with him disliking blooddrunk

I didn't write that because of that single post, but because all his posts since Blooddrunk news have started to pop up`.

When I bought AYDY? I didnt like it right away, but when I listened it couple of days I started to like it same thing on Banned from Heaven. And Now I am playing it all the fucking time!:kickass:

You're sometimes a bit too offensive with your opinions (f.e. ''new downtuned crap''), but usually you do post some interesting things/add fresh air to discussions, so I've got no complain against you as long as you/people like you as long as bashing is left out of the way and constructive criticism put on the table.

You know what? You are right :lol: It seems like I want this new album to be so good that it is tearing me apart, like I'm in denial that Bodom's sound has changed. I would consider myself a hardcore fan; I have been listening to them for a long while now (perhaps not as long as some users here) and I feel most attached to the earlier works. I think I said this before but I am most partial to my first impression from a band. I just don't want to let go of that :p

So you're in for the typical ''the old ones were better''?? Dunno, opinions are opinions, but with that atitude you'll easily get dissapointed by bands, because all bands change their style at some point. There's any band in this world that has kept making the exact same style for all their lives. In fact that's one of the things that makes me more curious about Wintersun's time: everyone expects a kickass album, but.... what will be kickass for people?? I mean, if Jari composes seven 10 minutes long very orchestated and dense songs it may kick serious ass, but people might find it boring, so that's why I tend to think of music as a big whole thing and try not to put bands in one basket because of their first album, because if not I'll end up not liking them whenever they change their style. I think that Blooddrunk will have nothing to do with SW or HB style-wise, but I feel it will stil kick ass. Time will prove me right... or maybe not :lol:

I wouldn't say I'm the typical "old 'n true" CoB fan, its just my musical taste. I don't listen to very heavy bands and despise bands whose main goal is to create the fastest, most heavy metal ever. I've always had a taste for melodies, hence why I listen mostly to symphonic/melodic bands, whether it be metal or easy listening.

Hmm, well, according to what's been said of the album you should end up liking Blooddrunk (proggressive, less hits but more elaborateed music...), but we'll see. God, I want the album to be out so badly, :lol:

I thought Alexi said the album was going to be fast, well i have not heard fast yet. Regardless its good to hear that this song is in the melodic vein of FTR.

It has been said before, but this is a slow song.
You can compare it to Angels dont kill.

pretty wierd they took a slow song to represent a fast album.

I know, I just don't get it though. I like banned from Heaven, and I'm excited for the new CD but the song itself is in no way, shape or form superior to any of the AYDY tracks imo. I just don't understand how everyone cries about AYDY which was perfectly fine and kicked ass to me and then fucking says Banned from Heaven is BETTER than Angels Don't Kill and it's their new favourite song and shit like that. I'm happy for the band to be getting positive comments instead of negative from the same stupid whineass bitches but... I just don't know... I think you're all fucked :lol:

EDIT: Tie My Rope is really fucking awesome though :lol: It's grown on me a lot.

Well, i think there is definitely some things that resembles of AYDY but i would not say that it's the same thing.. Vocals are better, and it's more melodic..

Angels dont kill is a great track.. there is just something bout this song.. its got the old melodic bits which i missed.. ppl probably wont agree with me but it just a good song.. something we needed to hear !!!

Heartless listen to Banned from heaven more it grows on you alot ! i have better expectations for this album than AYDY