BEYOND TWILIGHT, Fact, NOT Opinion....

Inner Peace

New Metal Member
Oct 1, 2006
....I hate to be harsh here folks but I remember when "For The Love Of Art And The Making" was released it was highly ridiculed. I have come to a permanent decision about this cd, IT'S A MASTERPIECE!!!. I loved it from it's release and I love it more now!!!! A lot of people had a problem with the vocal mix, I hear all the vocals fine. This cd being one song just under 40 minutes is thee most progressive, melodic,theatrical, epic, and ORIGINAL piece of metal out there today. My feeling is this cd went over a lot of heads. For the non-believers out there, do yourself a favor, LISTEN TO IT AGAIN, CAREFULLY!!! and then get back to me. Anyone with a true ear for music will not disagree with me on this.

Well, if you say it's a fact then it MUST be! I have no choice but to agree and I've never even heard the cd. On my top 10 of all time as we speak. Once I hear it, I'm sure I'll place it at 1 or 2. Where will I place it in my top 10, by the way? Keep me updated so I can share my opinion with my friends.

Doesnt even come close to Pagans Mind's "Celestial Entrance" IMO.

You say Fact, I'll say Fiction. ;)

Heehee, Woosta!

I thought the statement was odd that the album was highly ridiculed. All I saw was people raving about it. I bought it, enjoyed it. It's very good, very original, but I don't think it's the ultimate statement in metal.

Nice way to get some chatter going...kinda late to the prom, though, aren't we?

Rock on!

It is a brilliant album in my opinion, but is it the ultimate metal masterpiece, i don't really think so, brilliant yes, masterpiece welllll it is Finn's masterpiece but not the ultimate metal masterpiece that belongs to...............................(insert your opinion of the ultimate metal masterpiece)

As l remember, this cd was rated highly by just about everyone that had heard it upon release. Metal masterpiece? No, but one of the best prog metal cds released last year. l rated it my 2nd favorite prog metal release only behind Vanden Plas' Christ 0.

As l remember, this cd was rated highly by just about everyone that had heard it upon release. Metal masterpiece? No, but one of the best prog metal cds released last year. l rated it my 2nd favorite prog metal release only behind Vanden Plas' Christ 0.

How much did VP pay you to say that...?

Come on, now...fess up!

Rock on!

I love the album and listen to it constantly. Masterpiece...no. I don't really like to classify any album as a masterpiece. But is it probably my favorite album recently...YES.

Saying it's a masterpiece does not take anything away from other bands great works, I for one am a big PAGANS MIND and VANDENPLAS fan, and I think their work is brilliant too, but it's like comparing apples to oranges, they're simply different, amazing, and wonderfully different.

I do think it's a masterpiece because clearly the sentiments of others here indicate that it is also, if it's in their favorites or top albums, this simply is the criteria for that label.

Rage on metal bro's as ladies!
rock: