Blabbermouth Progpower Ticket News?

Prog_Please

Apr 25, 2008
San Francisco
Hey,

Was there ever a news article released on Blabbermouth.net about the progpower tickets going on sale? I read there frequently and I can't remember seeing an article about tickets going on sale. It might be worth it to have them release a news article about tickets going on sale since I'm willing to bet more than just myself read that site on a regular basis.

I haven't seen anything on there either. It would be good exposure but I would hope that all Prog fans would already know about it. Plus you'll just get a bunch of idiots saying that Prog Metal sucks :lol::lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Prog Metal does suck!!! Don't ever tell anybody different and we'll never have to worry about the 100,000 people racing to ticketbastard for progpower tickets. Lets keep this Prog thing a secret,k?

I haven't seen anything on there either. It would be good exposure but I would hope that all Prog fans would already know about it. Plus you'll just get a bunch of idiots saying that Prog Metal sucks :lol::lol:

But it does.

Also, exposure = sellout = continued festival. Thinking everyone knows about it puts us (lol us) 400 tickets short of a sellout so far, and there's always new fans to the scene. Always best to get the word out.