Gigantour - Orlando

SavaRon

Sep 21, 2004
Florida
Just wanted to let anyone that's planning on going to the show at Hard Rock Live it's already on sale. The Gigantour site says it's not on sale until The 4th. I don't know what's going on, but I just bought my tickets a little while ago. 4th row balcony. :D Should be great, I just hope Symphony X is playing seeing as there is only one stage. :erk:

Got mine yesterday...I went with GA tickets. I kinda have a feeling that this may be one of the shows that the 2nd stage bands aren't gonna play...just a hunch. I'm going to the Tampa show for sure, as it's in my backyard basically, and probably to the West Palm show, as well.

SavaRon said:
Just wanted to let anyone that's planning on going to the show at Hard Rock Live it's already on sale. The Gigantour site says it's not on sale until The 4th. I don't know what's going on, but I just bought my tickets a little while ago. 4th row balcony. :D Should be great, I just hope Symphony X is playing seeing as there is only one stage. :erk:

Heck yeah - I do NOT wanna miss Symph X.....

Got the ticks for me and my buddies - we're in the balcony somewhere too!

Doing the Orlando show Sat and then WPB Sunday (the WPB amphitheater is only about 25 minutes from where I live so nice easy drive home that night)

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Symphony X web site says that there will be no Second Stage on San Diego and on Boston, but It does not say anything about Orlando, people that have gone to the Hard Rock Live in Orlando know that there is not much space to put a Second Stage, Any one knows if that is posible.