Breaking news: FINNTROLL AND SODOM to tour North America!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
According to a posting on West Springfield, Virginia based nightclub Jaxx, a tour featuring Finland's Finntroll and Germany's Sodom is set to take place on a date to be determined between November 27 and December 2. This would mark the first time both bands will tour North America. There are three TBA slots listed for this show. It is not known at this time if they will be national acts or local acts for this specific show.

I am PUMPED, SODOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IN AMERICA!!!!!

Whoa!!!!

I saw Sodom something like 15 years ago. That'd be such a treat if they come somewhere closer to the West Coast. Finntroll's a fave, as well.

Let's hope it holds!

I don't think it's confirmed yet-- hard to say what will happen with this.

If it's an East Coast tour, great-- hopefully I'll catch it in Atlanta.

If not, I'll head to Jaxx for it.

WEll, I remember when Strato reunited and announced a US Tour, Finntroll announced a US tour around the same time. Blabbermouths terrible search feature sucks, so I can't find it, but I know I saw it.

Yngvai X said:
We already had Kreator, Sodom is coming...now we just need Destruction :devil:

--Just as long as their bus-driver doesn't abandon them in the midst of the tour like what happened a while back in Atlanta. (!)

I swear, that was one of the weirdest nights of my life. The folks at the Masquerade contacted my roommate Tim and for some reason, thought he had a commercial drivers' license. So we drove back down to the Masquerade, and Tim's mobile phone was ringing off the hook.....

Motor coach co. owner to Tim: Hey, since we're in a bind here, I'll pay you ________ a week plus per diem and hotel if you want to drive their bus.

Tim: hey, thanks for the offer, but, uh.....I don't actually have a CDL.

They eventually managed to find a driver, although we're not sure how or where. :eek:

Hell yeah, if Sodom is coming here all I need to see now is Destruction considering I just saw Kreator in April with Vader. Some tours would just make so much sense though if they happened such as Destruction/Kreator/Sodom, Iced Earth/Blind Guardian, and another one I feel would be an amazing grouping is Vader/Behemoth/Decapitated. Anywho, Destruction is on the top of my want list for the next BWBK 6 Pack Weekend 4 in Cleveland next year.