KAMELOT US TOUR THIS NOVEMBER!!!

hopefully they hit LA or I'm going to have to travel all the way back to va to see this show

These dates were posted by the admin on their forums, and appear on the main page of the website (after you click your language).

November 17th, Jaxx- Springfield Va www.jaxxroxx.com
November 19th, Toronto Ca www.inertia-entertainment.com
November 20th, CapitoleTheatre Quebec City, Quebec Canada www.xprods.com Theatre
November 21st, BB Kings New York New York http://www.bbkingblues.com

It was unclear whether they'd be adding more dates or not.

http://www.kamelot.com/kamforum/index.php?showtopic=2997

For the greatest pride of Elianor (booking, promotion, management) Kamelot will also play in France, Paris on february 4th and Lyon on february 5th ! hope to see ya there !
More details at
http://www.elianor.net

according to the webmaster who posts on the Kamelot forums , November 11th is set for a Fl show and should be announced soon, He said that it is at Boomerzboilerroom in Seminole. Living in Atlanta I should be able to go to that one if that is a confirmed show.

lifesadream said:
according to the webmaster who posts on the Kamelot forums , November 11th is set for a Fl show and should be announced soon, He said that it is at Boomerzboilerroom in Seminole. Living in Atlanta I should be able to go to that one if that is a confirmed show.
Cool, that was the place I was thinking they should play. That's where The Flower Kings & Jon Oliva's band played and is a very good venue.

lifesadream said:

I have a few friends that I got liking Kamelot from here that I may be able to get to go too. If there are enough people that want to go, maybe we can rent a small van or something...
I wouldn't mind doing something like that in Jan. either to go see Sonata Arctica...

What would really be cool is if everytime a PP type metal show missed ATL, we(Atlantans) could get a group of people together and rent a bus... we could put a sign on it so the band would see that a bus load of people came from ATL... then bands would stop skipping ATL on tours...

Ok, I'll stop dreaming now... sigh....

Robin

I heard that maybe Seven Witches will open in NYC? It doesnt matter to me anyway. I am going to see Kamelot, at Jaxx there are 3 opening bands.

jase

ReaLM said:
I have a few friends that I got liking Kamelot from here that I may be able to get to go too. If there are enough people that want to go, maybe we can rent a small van or something...
I wouldn't mind doing something like that in Jan. either to go see Sonata Arctica...

What would really be cool is if everytime a PP type metal show missed ATL, we(Atlantans) could get a group of people together and rent a bus... we could put a sign on it so the band would see that a bus load of people came from ATL... then bands would stop skipping ATL on tours...

Ok, I'll stop dreaming now... sigh....

Robin

I think the 11th is Labor day, I have that day off! But they are coming to Jaxx in VA so I am going there for sure.

Jase

kamelotica said:
I heard that maybe Seven Witches will open in NYC? It doesnt matter to me anyway. I am going to see Kamelot, at Jaxx there are 3 opening bands.
No offense to the guys in 7Ws, but I hope this turns out to be just a rumor. They're nice guys, but their music just doesn't do it for me.

Zod

7W is also on the bill for Jaxx. It is on Jaxx's website, but not 7W. I haven't heard anything about 7W finding a replacement singer yet though, and this gig is only 3 months away. I wonder if they have and just haven't announced it...

I will almost guarantee that they'll play Philadelphia around Nov 12 -15. I won't be able to go those days, and these things always seem to break that way!

Steve in Philly

From the Kamelot site:
Kamelot and Anvil Productions are pleased to announce an exclusive South East US concert on Veteran's Day November 11th, 2005. The place will be Boomerz's Boiler Room in Seminole, Florida (Tampa, St. Pete's area). This will be Kamelot's only appearance this year in the South East. Tickets will go on sale Friday September 9th as well as the announcement of other acts. Tickets prices will be $15 in advance and will go fast. For more info contact Boomerz.
I'm am there! I live not far from there, so if anyone might be coming from out of town/state and have questions I'll do my best to help ya out.