KAMELOT US TOUR THIS NOVEMBER!!!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
According to Jaxx Nightclub in West Springfield, Virginia KAMELOT will be playing on Thursday November 17, 2005. This venue is known for dropping bombs way ahead of official announcements but have been on the money with all of them such as Sodom/Finntroll, Sonata Arctica, Edguy/HammerFall and others.

'Tis true. My band Odin's Court is opening the show at Jaxx in VA! :D I'm stoked. Kamelot rocks.

If anyone wants to go, I can save them money on tickets (no Ticketbastard charges). They're $25; it's an all ages show. PM or email me (Matt @ OdinsCourtBand.Com) if you're interested. We'll have them available on our website too.

urinalcakemix said:
They also announced Blind Guardian in the past few months, and that has proven to be falsetto.

The difference is that Blind Guardian was listed as a coming soon to Jaxx. An official date was never posted. Now that the band has decided to tour the US in Winter of 06/07 they have been removed from the list. Original plans were for Blind Guardian to come to America January 06.

Petethedrummer said:
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Calm down, Pete.

*Handles Pete a banana*

Now there ya go... good boy...

*Pats Pete on the head*

If they show up anywhere in New England, I'm there. Gotten my boyfriend into them in the last few weeks so I'm sure he'll be there as well.

booB said:
any word of a support act? That's the only thing that would get me to a Kamelot show.

As far as I know, no national support act yet. Jaxx has their 2 typical local openers they've been using for pretty much every metal show recently, who seem to get the job done.

Wouldn't surprise me if Into Eternity got on the bill though :tickled:

I agree with dargor, no reason to get excited because they probably wont come to kansas either hell probably not even within 4 hours of here.