Bye!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm out the door in just a bit. I will be checking email infrequently and only respond to those with critical situations. I will not be checking the forum that often as well.

For those unable to make it, please keep the homefires burning until we get back. See you next year hopefully.

For those traveling this week, be safe. Make sure you say hello to Jen & I when you run into either of us.

cheers,

Glenn

we'll be leaving in a few short hours. See everyone tonight!

the 40 minute drive from my house to the hotel and then the minute-long walk to the venue are seriously the LONGEST trips EVAR

expecially this year!!

travel safely, everyone - even the locals who are just driving...
The Reverend needs to see you safe and sound and rockin out!!

Hope everyone enjoys themselves, I hate to sit this one out too. After attending only VIII, this'll be my second in a row missing, but I hope to also make this the very last one I miss. SAFE TRAVELS, EVERYONE, AND ENJOY YOURSELVES EXTRA FOR ME.

No Prog Power for me this year. Just hard to justify spending the money when we just got married this summer and went to Cozumel and Chichen Itza for honeymoon. Definately hope to see everyone next year come hell or high water.

Packing the suitcases soon! 2 hour drive to Buffalo NY and a 11 AM flight to Atlanta, so PP10 starts in about 10 hours for me! See ya all there!