CD shopping...come on in and browse...

Nuclear Knight

I'll never tell
Jan 10, 2002
Never, Neverland.
Visit site
As I have recently discovered new metal and new bands, I am on the neverending hunt for more.

I thought if anyone on here was interested, we could start a CD sharing program.

Heres how it works. We will list some of the CD's we all want. We will also list all of the CD's we have (originals only, please).

From this list, we can find ones we want, and have the person who has it, copy it for you.
I am not going to list all of mine right now, because I want to see if this idea will fly first, before listing 100-150 CD's I have.

There is no need to charge each other, because it is really just trading. Unless someone has an unusual request for like 10-15 CD's, then maybe a couple bucks per CD would cover the hassle and time.

Obviously, you can only participate if you have a CD burner, or can get to one.

Tell me what you all think of this idea, and if you like it, we can work out the details and start making our lists out and posting our addresses.

Thanks folks. Please, help to make this happen.

the idea is nice for checking out new bands. i don't like burned stuff but a compilation cd from metalized's fave would be interesting! i think it could work!

btw: are you from the US? i hope it's not impolite to ask. i am from germany.

Yeah, I am from the U.S. I don't mind you asking.
I don't normally like burned (copied stuff) either, but with the vast ammount of CD's I want, I have no choice.

It would proly cost about 4000.00$ - 5000.00$ for all the CD's I want. I mean, last time I went CD shopping, I dropped 500.00$!! I can't afford to keep that up, so I thought this might be a good way to get new music, save some money doing it, and perhaps help someone else out too.

Because you listen to CREEED....
I wouldn't give you the steam of my shit alright.

Yeah fuckface I am in Sydney_Australia

LOSER

Yeah, I dig Creed and am proud of it. I like music because I enjoy it. Not 'cause it is popular or not popular.

I like thrash, but I think Creed is an excellent band that puts out good music.....CONSISTENTLY!!

I don't give a fuck what anyone says or thinks about me because of the music I like.

And for the record, I think all these Creed bashers are just on the bandwagon of Creed hating. They can't have their own identity, and admit to liking something that their friends or peers don't like, because then they won't be "cool".

Well, the more people I piss off by liking Creed, the happier I am!
That way, I can easily wade through all the fakes and assholes.

I LIKE CREED, GET OVER IT!!!

Hey now, WHats going on NK?

Im not pissed at ya at all. I dont care who ya like, or who ya dont. I hate Creed, The reason Im tellin ya this is,,most of my friends dig the shit, and I DONT, and i still retain my own I.D. LOL. ANd sometimes,,yep, I bash the fuck out of creed, cause its MO of them.

WHat about KC and The Sunshine Band? They are out of site in my book, and most ppl I know HATE them..

Nuclear Knight, to each his own. I think Creed are good at what they do and have found a formula that works for them. I don't particularly like them (maybe My Sacrifice and My Own Prison, the songs). However, I do think Scott Stapp is an asshole and ego-maniac (not as bad as Fred Durst though). The reason for this is because Scott Stapp/Creed was featured in Metal Edge first then Rolling Stone and Stapp denied the Metal Edge interview ,when in fact Creed where mentioned in Metal Edge probably before any other magazine. But listen to what you want and have an open mind. I listen to everything from NEVERMORE, Deicide, Slayer, Dokken, George Jones, Allison Kraus, (but no hip hop) some classical and bluegrass. Take Care.

You can get fucked

amen.

They can't have their own identity

uh... dude.... Creed is a popular band... You're talking about them like they are 'obscure' or something... WTF??

Same deal with: "Whoah. Someone here likes Creed. "

Lets face it, the guitarist is just as bad as Kirk Hammett, all that chordal bullshit (I. IV. V)... over and over again, and then maybe a pentatonic WAH solo... Every sing track... And the singer, dude, that guy has the worst voice ever, and whats with all the jesus reference and bible quotes i hear huh?? Fuck that... even shitty bands like SLAYER have better lyrics than creed. ha ha ha. :lol:

Hey Rusted_in_peace50, What's the chris Poland CD like??

Originally posted by true light
I wouldn't give you the steam of my shit alright.

Yeah fuckface I am in Sydney_Australia

LOSER

Not everyone here is a metal elitist like yourself. True Light doesn't listen to any "popular" music because he thinks it may make him "uncool."

DavE