CDs to purchase at PP XIII

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Last year, this went extremely well. I believe we'd brought a few thousand more CDs when everyone listed the titles they wanted from our "PREORDER" thread. We want to thank you all again for your comments during last year's show. I think a lot of you were VERY happy with finding EXACTLY what you wanted to purchase.

Can you believe it is that time again? We already have 22 boxes of 240 CD count boxes, already packed. We again will drop-ship everything for you via FED EX and have WHAT YOU WANT at the show, ready for you to pick up.

Please let us know what it is this year you would like us to bring to our CD Inzane vendor tables. We will do our BEST to bring it all for you but I am more interested in titles that are obscure that you cannot find at other vendor tables. Seems the 3 buyers we have now like the challenge, BUT it is of course ok to list what you intent to buy that are indeed standard IMPORT titles.

Don't forget to list Box-sets and DVDs.

WWW.CDINZANE.COM

Hmm... well, it's a long shot, but if you can find CDs of "The Dead Ringer" or "Snakes and Ladders" by Hanker, I'd love to get my hands on them. Kind of depends how much they are if you get them, I've chased those all over the world now, but I'm still not willing to sink $120 into them yet. At this point, I'm mostly resigned to waiting for some obscure label to pick up the rights and reissue them.

Nightingale - White Darkness
Dynazty - Sultans of Sin

Those are gonna be my hard to find ones this year.

I hope it's not too late to throw in some requests! Here's what I'm looking for:

Angra--Aqua (I don't think any of the vendors brought this one last year!)
Communic--The Bottom Deep (This one sold out too fast for me last year)
Labyrinth--As Time Goes By...(This was also nonexistent last year!)
Platitude--Silence Speaks (I found the other two last year, but not this one)

I think those are the most feasible ones. The only other requests I would have are the Realm reissues from Metal Mind or any albums by Poverty's No Crime, but I know those are really tough to get these days. If you can bring any of these albums to the show, I would really appreciate it!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I'm looking for the Engraved Within demo from Serenity. I doubt it can be found, if so, I'm buying.

Here's some CD's I'm looking for:

Angra - Fireworks
Deep Purple - Come Taste the Band (Anniversary Reissue)
Gamma Ray - Rebellion in Dreamland EP (Japan)
Gamma Ray - Valley of the Kings EP (Japan)
Gin Lady - S/T
Heathen - Breaking the Silence
Helstar - 30 Years of Hell Live
MPire of Evil - Hell to the Holy
Pathfinder - Beyond Space, Beyond Time
Rage - Trapped!
Rage - The Missing Link
Running Wild - Masquerade
Scanner - Ball of the Damned
Soulbreaker Company - Itaca
Viper - Theatre of Fate
Wizard - Of Wariwulfs and Bluotwarves
Xentrix - Kin

I would need these ones:

ETERNAL (of Sweden)-Chapter One
JADED HEART-Common Destiny
TANK-War Nation (is it available in a jewel case version? Cause I'm not too crazy on digipaks anymore)
NIGHTMARE-The Burden Of God