Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora North American Tour

:lol: Yeah, you do have a point there! God knows they've rained on his parade before.

When are you and the wife arriving in Atlanta?

I was actually going to post this in the arrival times thread, but...

We're not. Malena's new job having a major meeting starting that weekend + end of the FY at work + new contract time + sitter issues basically means that no amount of schedule juggling can get us there, even for Wed/Thur like we planned. :(

I was actually going to post this in the arrival times thread, but...

We're not. Malena's new job having a major meeting starting that weekend + end of the FY at work + new contract time + sitter issues basically means that no amount of schedule juggling can get us there, even for Wed/Thur like we planned. :(
Man, that sucks! Sorry to hear that you won't be making it. I know Barb will be disappointed too and will never let you or Malena live it down. ;)

Back to the original topic, did you get your tickets from Jay yet? Let me know if you did or when you do. I'll try to get a concrete number in the near future. I know its months away, but I don't want to take the chance of this show selling out and not being one of those people inside the building.

Damn I hate when I post this long reply and it I mess up and accidentally hit the back button.

For Chicago (not Mokena) I would rather see them play either Joes on Weed street or Double Door however it seems like DD is near impossible to get into. Metro is just out of the question thats 1000+ capacity.

Rant mode:
Pearl Room, great venue, terrible location, it seriously saddens me that this is the metal hotspot for the Chicago area. Ask anyone you know in Chicago where Mokena is and you'll get a blank stare, its just us metal folk that know where it is. Any weeknight all ages show at the venue require work rescheduling for just about anyone that goes there. Most all ages shows start between 6-7 in any case your hitting a ton of traffic and it being 40 miles outside of Chicago on our expressways in rush hour is a 90 minute drive, or you plan on missing the first couple bands.
Rant mode off:

I guess I'm spoiled from seeing bands throughout all the years at venues in the City and in the closer burbs like Arlington Heights.

We really need a good venue like a bar 200-500 capacity with a good stage in the city or near Rosemont which is centrally located in the area. When I win the lottery I will get on that.