Circle II Circle sign with Intromental, U.S. tour planned

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
For Immediate Release- August 3, 2007:

Circle II Circle signs with Intromental Management, North American tour planned

Circle II Circle, led by ex-Savatage vocalist Zak Stevens, has signed a worldwide deal with Intromental Management.

“I’m thrilled to be working with a band that has not only established their reputation in the metal scene as a premiere talent, but is poised to take it to the next level with our help. I have been a fan of Zak’s ever since his days in the mighty Savatage when I first heard “Edge of Thorns” said Intromental’s Managing Director, Claus Jensen.

Adds Stevens, “We're very excited about the limitless potential that this cooperation presents for us. Intromental's reputation and professionalism is outstanding. Their new partnership with Glenn Harveston directing operations in the USA was also a major factor in our signing with Intromental. We're looking forward to great things to come.”

North American Promotional Director, Glenn Harveston, has declared his intentions for the band as well, “We are going to get the record in the stores and the band out on the road here in the States. Period. We are going to kick off the new year right with Circle II Circle, Circus Maximus, and Manticora joining forces for a North American mini-tour in early 2008.”

Circle II Circle’s last album, “Burden of Truth,” was released in October via AFM Records.

Circle II Circle, Circus Maximus,and Manticora joining forces for a North American mini-tour in early 2008

OH HOLY HELL!! PLEASE PLAY ATLANTA!!

On a seperate note, I'm happy to announce that Hoyt (Rider of Theli) will be joining the Intromental U.S. staff to assist me with promotions and bookings.

cheers,

Glenn

Oh
My
God.

Circle II Circle, Circus Maximus, and Manticora?!?!
I am going berserk here. This needs to hit California, like 20 times.

On a separate note, I'm happy to announce that Hoyt (Rider of Theli) will be joining the Intromental U.S. staff to assist me with promotions and bookings.

cheers,

Glenn

and I've been grinning like a jackass eatin' briars ever since Glenn approached me with the offer to help Intromental. :D I couldn't be more proud and honored to work with such an outstanding company and team. Thanks to Glenn and also Claus Jensen in particular for having the faith in me to assist them with their North American promotions & bookings. :)

And yes, this tour is going to be hella cool! I can't wait to get started on plotting it's course. :cool: The American Metal Scene is looking better than it has in years!!

That is phenomenal news...made my day for sure. I will be travelling as much as possible to go to any or multiple shows.

I have a Circle II Circle Demand It show sticky on myspace site. I've been demanding them to come to CA for years now!! It's good to know someone is listening :p

For fans after CA shows there will be no Zakk, Lars or Mike as I plan on kidnapping them :saint: :lol: yes I'm greedy

Being that CIIC are from Florida, I'm assuming we're a shoe-in for a date at Bourbon Street or someplace in Tampa.

Bourbon Street has a good sound for the record.

Plus, if you guys are hiring ;) Let me know, I have a degree in Music & Video Business and experience with local bookings and merchandising for bands in my area.

For Immediate Release- August 3, 2007:

Circle II Circle signs with Intromental Management, North American tour planned

Circle II Circle, led by ex-Savatage vocalist Zak Stevens, has signed a worldwide deal with Intromental Management.

“I’m thrilled to be working with a band that has not only established their reputation in the metal scene as a premiere talent, but is poised to take it to the next level with our help. I have been a fan of Zak’s ever since his days in the mighty Savatage when I first heard “Edge of Thorns” said Intromental’s Managing Director, Claus Jensen.

Adds Stevens, “We're very excited about the limitless potential that this cooperation presents for us. Intromental's reputation and professionalism is outstanding. Their new partnership with Glenn Harveston directing operations in the USA was also a major factor in our signing with Intromental. We're looking forward to great things to come.”

North American Promotional Director, Glenn Harveston, has declared his intentions for the band as well, “We are going to get the record in the stores and the band out on the road here in the States. Period. We are going to kick off the new year right with Circle II Circle, Circus Maximus,and Manticora joining forces for a North American mini-tour in early 2008.”

Circle II Circle’s last album, “Burden of Truth,” was released in October via AFM Records.

This is so cool. It gives me some hope for the US music scene.:headbang: :kickass: