Circle II Circle sign with Intromental, U.S. tour planned

I don't know if this tour is planned to come through Detroit.

But if it is, you guys must feel free to contact me at any time, in regards to venue selection or travel logistics to get through this town. If you wanna know anything about any of the venues, stage size, capacity, photos inside, closest strip clubs (Hi Claus!), ANYTHING, just contact me.

And you're damned right my band will want to open up for this tour!!! I don't care how close they come, we'll be there!!!

Wow! Holy shit! This is awesome news in so many ways!

Great news for C2C to get hooked up with such a reputable company - now with great representation in the states. Congrats to both Glenn and Theli for obtaining positions with Intromental. I know you guys will do a great job! I hope it works out well for everyone involved.

But man!! What an awesome tour announcement! I'd be shocked if it didn't land @ Jaxx or even better, the Ram's Head Live in Baltimore (although a 1,500 head place may be a bit oversized -- for now). I'm sure that between Baltimore, DC/Northern VA, Philly, or Allentown, I'll be able to catch it someplace. :)

Metal is back in the US!!!! :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

For Immediate Release- August 3, 2007:

Circle II Circle signs with Intromental Management, North American tour planned

Circle II Circle, led by ex-Savatage vocalist Zak Stevens, has signed a worldwide deal with Intromental Management.

“I’m thrilled to be working with a band that has not only established their reputation in the metal scene as a premiere talent, but is poised to take it to the next level with our help. I have been a fan of Zak’s ever since his days in the mighty Savatage when I first heard “Edge of Thorns” said Intromental’s Managing Director, Claus Jensen.

Adds Stevens, “We're very excited about the limitless potential that this cooperation presents for us. Intromental's reputation and professionalism is outstanding. Their new partnership with Glenn Harveston directing operations in the USA was also a major factor in our signing with Intromental. We're looking forward to great things to come.”

North American Promotional Director, Glenn Harveston, has declared his intentions for the band as well, “We are going to get the record in the stores and the band out on the road here in the States. Period. We are going to kick off the new year right with Circle II Circle, Circus Maximus, and Manticora joining forces for a North American mini-tour in early 2008.”

Circle II Circle’s last album, “Burden of Truth,” was released in October via AFM Records.

All I gotta say is - Bring it to California Glenn!!! :headbang:

That will indeed be a great show! Congrats to all involved!

Perhaps a bit off topic, and my appologies if this has been asked before, but as a fan of Savatage, CIIC, and JOP, what exactly happened that JOP got all the members from CIIC's first release? I always questioned that, but just never got around to asking. Now with a CIIC post, I'll just let it rip.
Thanks.

Perhaps a bit off topic, and my appologies if this has been asked before, but as a fan of Savatage, CIIC, and JOP, what exactly happened that JOP got all the members from CIIC's first release? I always questioned that, but just never got around to asking. Now with a CIIC post, I'll just let it rip.
You can read this interview with Jon Oliva:

http://www.seaoftranquility.org/article.php?sid=929

Cheers!

Thanks Batmura.
The manager must really have been a jerk to cause a whole band to quit. I mean, really. I'm glad it's all worked out and that there isn't any animosity between Zak and Jon and his band. That's what I had been scared of.
Cheers.

I have a feeling that any kind of show in New York / New Jersey area, or Boston / DC area, should be planned as a East Coast ProgPower Party! Everyone on that side of the country, plan a mini-vacation for this show!

I'd only go as far as Jaxx, and that's only if there is no GA date.

no dates to post yet? I am hoping for something close to the Carolinas. I am sure they wont stop here, but at least somewhere I don't have to drive a days worth to get there.

Circus Maximus here we come:headbang: