Circle II Circle - Feb 2nd - Exclusive Atlanta Show!

*goes and finds Magius and beats him with a blunt object until he responds to this thread*

Im looking for your attendance here man! :Smug: :p

that aside,

For the millionth time, Im extremely stoked to be performing in front of a, sure to be great, crowd of music lovers.

just a quick note - earlier today I turned in my request to Ticket Alternative to set up the sales starting tomorrow (as long as they are not closed for New Year's Eve day). So check back tomorrow for a link to be placed at the top of this thread. Thanks everyone!

And I hope you are all as excited as I am! I think you can ask Mike, Tracy, James, and anyone else who was in attendance last night that I could not wipe the smile off my face all night. :D Between this great news about CIIC and an excellent local metal show, I could not be happier as a promoter!

:headbang:

just a quick note - earlier today I turned in my request to Ticket Alternative to set up the sales starting tomorrow (as long as they are not closed for New Year's Eve day). So check back tomorrow for a link to be placed at the top of this thread. Thanks everyone!

And I hope you are all as excited as I am! I think you can ask Mike, Tracy, James, and anyone else who was in attendance last night that I could not wipe the smile off my face all night. :D Between this great news about CIIC and an excellent local metal show, I could not be happier as a promoter!

:headbang:
Right on, Hoyt! I'll see you in 6 days!:kickass:

This is totally gonna be a killer show. I can't wait.
Definitely!! I can't wait either. It feels great to be back with my OC family and to play my first show back with such a great lineup and in killer city is awesome! It will feel like a mini ProgPower reunion with being in Atlanta and with C2C and Halcyon Way (you guys kicked butt at the Showcase) playing! I'm not familiar with Eclipsed By Sanity yet, but I'm sure thay they will be awesome as well.

Definitely!! I can't wait either. It feels great to be back with my OC family and to play my first show back with such a great lineup and in a killer city is awesome!

Welcome back! ...And I'm proud to bring Odin's Court to Atlanta. I hope we have the best turnout to showcase all four bands involved in this show.

It will feel like a mini ProgPower reunion with being in Atlanta and with C2C and Halcyon's Way (you guys kicked butt at the Showcase) playing!

Just don't let Jon Bodan see you spell the band's name wrong. :p

I'm not familiar with Eclipsed By Sanity yet, but I'm sure thay they will be awesome as well.

E.b.S. happens to be the best up and coming traditional metal band in Atlanta. If you like Maiden, Metallica, Testament in their prime, then you'll love Eclipsed by Sanity! They will undoubtedly kick this show off and get people's attention. That is a promise. :cool: