Circle II Circle - Feb 2nd - Exclusive Atlanta Show!

I'm proud to bring Odin's Court to Atlanta. I hope we have the best turnout to showcase all four bands involved in this show.
And we're proud to be working with you! You're doing GREAT things for the scene down there, and we're happy to be able to be a part of that. We're doing our part to promote the show. Hopefully working all together we'll make it a huge success!!

:headbang:

Welcome back! ...And I'm proud to bring Odin's Court to Atlanta. I hope we have the best turnout to showcase all four bands involved in this show.

Thanks! That's awesome! Thanks for bringing us down - it is greatly appreciated! We won't disappoint you!

Just don't let Jon Bodan see you spell the band's name wrong. :p

:lol: Damn!! Sorry about that Jon. ;) Its all fixed now.

E.b.S. happens to be the best up and coming traditional metal band in Atlanta. If you like Maiden, Metallica, Testament in their prime, then you'll love Eclipsed by Sanity! They will undoubtedly kick this show off and get people's attention. That is a promise. :cool:
Awesome! Yes, I saw all three of those bands in their prime so that should kick ass!

I posted this in the thread about me coming back to OC. And now I realize that this really belongs here, so I posted it here too.

Hoyt has been working his butt off to build the Atlanta metal scene via Pathfinder Promotions. Now he's also associated with Intromental along with Glenn and they are bringing this awesome show to Atlanta. Both Pathfinder Promotions and Intromental need this show to be a SUCCESS!! They need to have demonstrated success so that when they are trying to book tours of the virtually unknown bands we all love in other areas of the country, they won't be treated like a red-headed step-child. While we all hold these guys in high regard, they are unfortunately not well-known every where and need the fans to help them out by coming out and supporting the shows they put together. We were all disappointed when C2C dropped off the tour package, now Atlanta and the surrounding areas get a second chance to see C2C perform this one-off show. I bet you that Zak and the biys are going to be ready to deliver the goods -- I hope they get the crowd they deserve and I know that we, along with Halcyon Way and Eclipsed By Sanity are looking forward to playing for all of you as well!

here is the address for the Hampton Inn Marietta:

455 Franklin Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
phone number pending

address for the venue:

1440 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062

check with a Google or mapquest search and you'll see just how close the hotel is - literally a five minute drive (but not walking distance). And I'll give the sales director a call myself later this morning to check on a good rate for Feb 1st & 2nd.

and ticket sales are doing well - Thanks! :)

here is the address for the Hampton Inn Marietta:

455 Franklin Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
phone number pending

address for the venue:

1440 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062

check with a Google or mapquest search and you'll see just how close the hotel is - literally a five minute drive (but not walking distance). And I'll give the sales director a call myself later this morning to check on a good rate for Feb 1st & 2nd.

and ticket sales are doing well - Thanks! :)

I'm assuming we should wait to make reservations until you get back to us about a special rate or not, correct?

~Brian~

This is REAAAAL amateur quality, and we made this about a year ago, but it kinda gets the point across. And Esa is featured a few times in the video. :lol:

(just click on the image and it should go straight to it)​

It is definitely going to be a cool one. We're really stoked, we have our first rehearsal after a 3mo break tonight and we're all looking to tear it up. You just better write your name on that Petrucci guitar because I have one exactly like it. We don't want to get them confused, now!

My status for this show is no better than 50-50 at this point, and the near-future isn't looking very bright for me on that front, I'm sorry to say. I will try to go if tix are still available when I finally get the funds to be a pair.

It is definitely going to be a cool one. We're really stoked, we have our first rehearsal after a 3mo break tonight and we're all looking to tear it up. You just better write your name on that Petrucci guitar because I have one exactly like it. We don't want to get them confused, now!
Hell yeah! So are we! We just got together for the first time in three months last week (that's my fault though), but are definitely all looking forward to this show. Getting together during the week is difficult since we have 140 miles separating us (I live in southern PA, Matt and John live 140 miles away in Southern MD, Craig and Savino are in Baltimore). So we have to make the best of our weekends. Damn day jobs always getting in the way!

Well, look at that, you sure do! Excellent taste in guitars! I'm about due for a fret job so you definitely don't want to pick up mine. :lol: I also have 11's on it so you could probably tell the difference either way. I LOVE that guitar!

My status for this show is no better than 50-50 at this point, and the near-future isn't looking very bright for me on that front, I'm sorry to say. I will try to go if tix are still available when I finally get the funds to be a pair.
Hey, I hope it works out for you. I know how money issues suck. So best of luck in getting the funds to come to the show.

No problemo.......Hey....any chance of a discount at the Hampton Inn near the venue that Saturday night??

:oops: finally took the time to call the Hampton again today. Here is what I came up with...

Hampton Inn Marietta
455 Franklin Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
770-425-9977

ask for the Pathfinder Promotional and your room rate should be $70 instead of the usual $89-99. Please try to reserve your room(s) before Jan 31st, as the promotional will end at that time and you may be stuck paying the higher rate day of show.

The hotel is literally 1.5 miles to the venue, which takes 4-5 minutes depending on traffic lights. It may be a good idea to carpool as much as you can to the venue. Parking may be snug later in the evening.

Thanks all and I'll be seeing you on Feb 2nd!

:oops: finally took the time to call the Hampton again today. Here is what I came up with...

Hampton Inn Marietta
455 Franklin Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
770-425-9977

ask for the Pathfinder Promotional and your room rate should be $70 instead of the usual $89-99. Please try to reserve your room(s) before Jan 31st, as the promotional will end at that time and you may be stuck paying the higher rate day of show.

The hotel is literally 1.5 miles to the venue, which takes 4-5 minutes depending on traffic lights. It may be a good idea to carpool as much as you can to the venue. Parking may be snug later in the evening.

Thanks all and I'll be seeing you on Feb 2nd!

It works! The room will be $70.00 plus tax. Great job Theli! :kickass::headbang:

~Brian~