Circle II Circle - Feb 2nd - Exclusive Atlanta Show!

my good friend Wayne Joyner does it again...

8x10C2Cflya.jpg

Damn, that's a nice flyer! I hope to make this show. My friend with whom I usually go to shows (who also happens to be the one with the car) will probably want to go to the Cephalic Carnage show that night. I'll have to convince him otherwise. To be honest, I was leaning more towards Cephalic Carnage, but I decided to listen to "Watching in Silence" this week and now I really want to catch this show. I've been wanting to see Odin's Court and Eclipsed by Sanity for a while now too so that's an added bonus :headbang:

Damn, that's a nice flyer! I hope to make this show. My friend with whom I usually go to shows (who also happens to be the one with the car) will probably want to go to the Cephalic Carnage show that night. I'll have to convince him otherwise. To be honest, I was leaning more towards Cephalic Carnage, but I decided to listen to "Watching in Silence" this week and now I really want to catch this show. I've been wanting to see Odin's Court and Eclipsed by Sanity for a while now too so that's an added bonus :headbang:

I should be able to give you a ride up to the show if you get into Atlanta with your CC-seeing friend.

Afterward, I'll just dump you off at the 'crunk' corner of North and Spring. :lol:

Yeah, it is a nice flyer. I saw it and went on a mission so I mised your post. Well, I hope that things work out (looks as though it might now). I'm looking forward to C2C as well and I'm glad that you are looking forward to catching our set as well. I think the whole night is going to be good!

I should be able to give you a ride up to the show if you get into Atlanta with your CC-seeing friend.

Afterward, I'll just dump you off at the 'crunk' corner of North and Spring. :lol:

I'll be back in Atlanta by then. It's just a lot easier to get to the Masquerade than Marietta if you're vehicle-less. I'll probably take you up on that.

before everyone goes crazy posting this everywhere, allow me to get a 'fixed' flyer made. I didn't notice until about an hour ago that February is spelled wrong. :oops:

I should have an updated flyer by the end of the day.

Thanks! :headbang:

before everyone goes crazy posting this everywhere, allow me to get a 'fixed' flyer made. I didn't notice until about an hour ago that February is spelled wrong. :oops:

I should have an updated flyer by the end of the day.

Thanks! :headbang:
OK, thanks. I didn't notice until you just pointed it out. Usually that stuff screams out at me. If you keep the same name and put it in the same place, my MySpace page will be auto updated.

Update from the band:

They will be peforming 2-3 songs from the new album along with a few special surprises they haven't done anywhere else including the previous progpower performances.

Update from the band:

They will be peforming 2-3 songs from the new album along with a few special surprises they haven't done anywhere else including the previous progpower performances.

I'm still blown away by the fact that Zak and company didn't perform "Out of Reach" from their debut at their last PP performance. That's one of my favorites, so hopefully they'll play it this time around.

~Brian~

Just ordered my 2 tickets.
Was wondering if anyone has the setlist from the CIIC show at the Pre-Party. Can't remember what Savatage songs were played besides Edge of Thorns.