DARKANE, SYL, SOILWORK, FEAR FACTORY REVIEW

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Anybody that sees this show coming should go.

Darkane opened and only a handful of people even knew who they were. Luckily I did. They tore the roof off right away playing a couple from Layers Of Lies then going back to Rsted Angel and Insanity , they finished the show with Chaos vs Order and Innocence Gone which made me go apeshit because I love that song.

Strapping Young Lad was next and somebody hit Devin in the face with a hat, he then picked it up and read it and said " Well now we know where this dumb fuck works" then somebody threw a bottle of water and almost hit Gene Hoglan and he stood up from behind the kit and told the kid " I WILL KICK YOUR ASS"
set list that i remember was

Love
Skitsystem
All Hail The New Flesh
Relentless
Rainy Season
and two more i cant remember NO DETOX ( I was sad)

SOilwork was next and fucking ripped.
Setlist was pretty good and the pits were insane.

Stabbing the Drama
Follow The Hollow
A We speak
Chainheart Machine
Bastard chain
Nerve
One With the Flies
Figure Number Five
Rejection Role
and one more i cant remember

Next was Fear Factory and they really kicked ass , more insane pits as well.
Set list which was friggin long. I cant remember the whole damn thing.

540000 Fahrenheit
Transgression
Acres Of Skin
LynchPin
Shock
Descent
Hunter Killer
Replica
Scum grief
Zero Signal
Slave Labor
Archetype
they played two more from Transgression, one more from Demanucature and closed with Burton singing
ASCENSION which kicked major ass. Burton was out back and signed a picture for me
, he was really nice and talked to me about Children Of Bodom for awhile because i was wearing one of their shirts. Accept he said they were one of his favorite swedish bands, but they are Finnish, i didnt correct him because I didnt want to look like a dick.

Every band was dead on and kicked major ass. Def. worth it.