Doubt Andre Matos?

Don't forget adding in "LOL" too frequently. I'd picture him more sitting there wiggly and irritated than emitting a good-natured belly laugh. There are constructive ways to converse on the internet, and starting a reply with "LOL but you're an idiot" isn't really one of them.

I don't know Matos' catalogue too well aside from Angra. I would watch him from the seats, not having the enthusiasm that I'd have for Sabaton et al.

Thats right, you know me personally I forgot :loco::loco::loco:

Also, I think people spend too much time worrying about the quality of the band labeled as the "headliner" It's a festival. It should be viewed as a whole package, and not just as a "headliner and support acts"

THat makes me think of what the promoters of Wacken say about such a situation:

"The festival is the headliner..."

Thats right, you know me personally I forgot :loco::loco::loco:

My current standing as a human being allows me to grasp the basic sarcasm used in several of your posts within this thread, however. It's not a comment on your personality, it's a comment on whoever decides to dance around constructive replies by getting pissy and sarcastic. I've just seen it on a lot of boards lately and is beginning to wear on me. You're 38, surely you can either address the problems frequently putting you in these positions, or at least retort with concise reasoning for your opinions which you wrote on a public message board.

zod: Good call on Labrie. I have never listened to more than one DT song every year simply because his voice doesn't seem to emote anything, nor is it particularly amazing.

... they sound like a drunk cat in heat (<- not directed at Matos)?

Dammit, Zod! I just sprayed my company monitor at work ..

.. I'm serious :lol:

Anywho, on topic, I have no familiarity with Matos. My only Angra disc is Temple of Shadows that came with the live DVD where Edu sang the old stuff. The only Matos material I've heard was "Angels Cry" (which just felt weird after hearing Edu do it time after time after time .. I looped the DVD constantly) and his contributions to Avantasia (where he was one of my least favorite voices .. still good, but not tickling my vocal boner like the others were on that disc). I've heard NOTHING from Viper, Shaaman, etc. so I'm anxious to get home and watch that video you posted, Patrick

Dammit, Zod! I just sprayed my company monitor at work ..

.. I'm serious :lol:

Anywho, on topic, I have no familiarity with Matos. My only Angra disc is Temple of Shadows that came with the live DVD where Edu sang the old stuff. The only Matos material I've heard was "Angels Cry" (which just felt weird after hearing Edu do it time after time after time .. I looped the DVD constantly) and his contributions to Avantasia (where he was one of my least favorite voices .. still good, but not tickling my vocal boner like the others were on that disc). I've heard NOTHING from Viper, Shaaman, etc. so I'm anxious to get home and watch that video you posted, Patrick

I suggest you also check out Angra's album Holy Land! Some excellent performances by Matos (as well as the whole band) on it.

Question, how come sometimes I see Shaman with 3 a's like Shaaman and other times with just the 2, which is correct?

Im wondering that myself...the only reason I didn't say that video of the song More was from the Shaaman era is because I didn't wanna look like an idiot and spell it wrong. On the video it is spelled Shaaman, but elsewhere I've seen it spelled Shaman. so I don't know.

Q...l applaud you for having a differing opinion & not following the lemming mentality. There is just some shit we all can't enjoy. My sig exists for this very forum.

Jasonic said:
Nevermore, though I never even remotely thought of their work to be on the "genius" level.

+1...reference the above...l'm sure you can pick out the descriptive word.