...dreamscape...

Sep 19, 2004
P3C-117
www.yessy.com
...i gotta say how much i admire these guys with the effort they put into selling their merchandise...they were out there every night selling their cds, shirts, etc...i really enjoyed seeing them again this year and really hope to see them again soon...they are really sweet and didn't mind me taking their pix soooo much at the pre-party...at least that's what jan told me ;)

Dreamscape's set was awesome. They are excellent musicians, and great guys. The crowed at the preparty loved them. Hopefully they will be back soon!!

I'm really glad we got to see them this year. Last year we only got to see one song from their PP set because of the hurricane BS (instead of arriving Thurs afternoon we didn't get in until after 5:30 on Fri). Really enjoyed their set at the pre-party this year and they seem like really nice guys.

Scott was just in heaven getting to see Dreamscape again. They were one of the highlights of PPV (his first!) and was thrilled to be able to buy the long sleeved jersey shirt AND the Trance Like State cd from them. It was the only one we did not own yet between our 2 collections! Excellent Show! Glad they were booked for the pre-party this year.

Hey, Wolfgang, you still owe us Flow for next time! :)

It's cool, we know your drummer only had like 3 weeks and Flow didn't make the cut, but just keep it in mind for next time. A lot of people in this forum really want to hear that one live.

BTW, loved, absolutely LOVED, the new song. I'm really hyped for that new album now.

I was really impressed with Dreamscape. One of my buddies brought back one of their CDs from last year's ProgPower and I loved it! I thought they did a killer job at the Pre Party and it was very cool to see them at their merch booth. They were very down to earth and approachable guys. It seemed like we talked to Rolan and the bass player (can't remember his name right now...but man he was tall) for a long time.

They were one of the highlights for me this year.

It would be great to see them again at next year's show!

Ian Ringler
Section 16
www.sectionxvi.com

hi there!
thank you very much for posting a thread! :headbang: and thank you very much for the answers! :headbang:
but if you want to see dreamscape next year on the progpower stage - you have to post a lot more! ;)
and also we want to thank you for all the nice talks and the reaction concerning our concert on the pre-party! :hotjump:
best regards!
wolfgang from dreamscape

adaher said:
If that new album kicks butt as much as that new song did, Glenn will be beating down your door trying to get you for PPVII.

hope so! but all jokes aside - we pin our hopes on the next complete new album! and up to now iam very satisfied with the new material.
if it dependent on the new album glen will get it as soon as possible! :cool:
best regards!
wolfgang from dreamscape!

thedelicateflower said:
...i gotta say how much i admire these guys with the effort they put into selling their merchandise...they were out there every night selling their cds, shirts, etc...i really enjoyed seeing them again this year and really hope to see them again soon...they are really sweet and didn't mind me taking their pix soooo much at the pre-party...at least that's what jan told me ;)

That is one thing I noticed right away both this year and last, the hard work these guys are putting forth. I know all bands work hard to promote themselves and get their music heard, but there is something a little extra that makes Dreamscape stand out. We'll see them again. :cool:

~Kelly

Dreamscape was AWSOME!!! I was really looking Forward to seeing them again and they didnt disapoint and they were a treat to meet! I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope they get to come back next year!! I could watch Dreamscape every year and be happy :) I cant wait to hear Revoiced and the NEW album .... DREAMSCAPE RULES!!! :headbang: