How Bout LEE Z for Pre-Party

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Excellent progressive band from Germany. They have been around for years and still remain undiscovered here in the US, as a lot of bands are. IMHO they would be great for the pre-party or even the main stage. To me they sound a little like Dreamscape now i said just a little. Their new CD SHADOWLAND kicks major butt. Check them out at www.Lee-Z.de:kickass:

I'd love to see Lee Z perform either at the preparty or as an opener. Shadowland is one of my faves of the year, reminds me a bit of Poverty's No Crime.

Locust0311 said:
I'd love to see Lee Z perform either at the preparty or as an opener. Shadowland is one of my faves of the year, reminds me a bit of Poverty's No Crime.
I'm reminded of Superior when I listen to this disc. I bought it at Prog Power after enjoying the mp3's for the past several weeks prior to the trip to Atlanta. This one will make my top 20 somewhere. Good disc !!

Britt

General Zod said:
Prog? Hmmm... I only spun this once, and I don't think I gave it my full attention. But it struck me as being by the numbers Power Metal.

Zod
It's not power metal at all. I think you are confusing this disc with something else. It's kind of bluesy, and proggy here and there, and also has a few tracks that might remind of 80's hair metal. It's a varried disc, but not one that I would consider to be power metal.

I played some of this for you and Paula in Atlanta, but I don't think you were able to give it that good of a listen. I think you agreed with me at the time on them reminding some of Superior.

Britt

DarkTide said:
I'm reminded of Superior when I listen to this disc. I bought it at Prog Power after enjoying the mp3's for the past several weeks prior to the trip to Atlanta. This one will make my top 20 somewhere. Good disc !!

Britt
Thanks for the info, i just received the CD and i have to agree with you, it will be a top 20 for me also.