Edguy at Jaxx(Setlist Spoiler)

BABYLON!

We almost drove up for that show last night.....ughhhhhhh what time did they go on? Just curious. We were making a very last minute decision to head up that way and then didn't go because we were afraid we'd miss them so naturally I'm curious what time they started ;) hahaa

I'd really like to catch a show on this tour.

They did use the intro from the Hellfire Club CD, just not a Hellfire Club song to open the show (which makes sense since Rocket Ride is the album they're promoting). I concur - Mysteria is a great opener! :headbang:

I also have to agree. I was hoping for Mysteria when they played the opening of it at the show! I also wished they played Matrix off their new album as well, as I thought that was the best track on the album!

And how many shows that we both have been at and I've yet to formally meet you? Anyway, I'll be at the Sonata Arctica/Firewind show that Wednesday right before leaving for Atlanta. Most likely, I'll be wearing a ProgPower USA shirt (pretty cool that one guy had a PPVII shirt!)

I don't remember what the set list was when they played with Hammerfall two years ago, but I do remember them playing a lot of material from Hellfire Club.

Just out of jest, I went and asked Toby if there was going to be an Advantasia Pt 3, and to my utter surprised he flat out said Yes! I was like, "now way! you not shitting me now, are you?"

That was pretty kick butt night of metal, though, although a couple of those bands had me scratching my head. Are there actual words to those songs "sung (if you want to call it that)" by Light This City? At least I got to see Echos of Eternity again after seeing them at the Sym X show, and this time I manage to get a copy of their album as well as meet with them for a bit of time. Really cool band, and I'll have to try to catch them again in January with After Forever, Cellador, and a few others.

Awesome that I got to meet the whole of Edguy band. Toby was a really cool guy to hang out! Friggan sweet that I managed to get this nice little shot (that is me, the big guy, on the left, wearing the Visions of Atlantis shirt)

IMG_2010Medium.jpg

And how many shows that we both have been at and I've yet to formally meet you? Anyway, I'll be at the Sonata Arctica/Firewind show that Wednesday right before leaving for Atlanta. Most likely, I'll be wearing a ProgPower USA shirt (pretty cool that one guy had a PPVII shirt!)
:guh: I'm almost certain that we have formally met, we just may not have introduced ourselves with our forum names. Actually - I was the short girl with long blond hair on the left side of the stage taking pictures during Echoes of Eternity and I'm pretty sure you probably saw me, but maybe you didn't. If not, I will certainly be at Sonata and I will make it a point to say hi and "forumly" :tickled: introduce myself.
Just out of jest, I went and asked Toby if there was going to be an Advantasia Pt 3, and to my utter surprised he flat out said Yes! I was like, "now way! you not shitting me now, are you?"
I don't think I was aware that there was going to be a PT. 3 , but that makes sense since they (Advantasia) are playing Wacken next year.
Nice shot! :headbang:
Here's one of me with half the members of Echoes of Eternity:
l_13f98e752994d859b906c12e724932be.jpg

Now do you know who I am? :D

Okay, now you all know that I'm normally a very, very positive person when it comes to just about anything metal but ...

THIS SETLIST SUCKS!!! IT SUCKS BIG YAK DICK!!!

Where is Piper Never Dies, Mysteria, Down to the Devil, Land of the Miracle, Nailed to the Wheel ... shit, I could go on and on.

The setlist is definitely not long enough and they aren't covering the best stuff from their older albums. Shit there is nothing from The Savage Poetry on here either.

I am depressed.

Evil..i will see u and johnnyboy there tomorrow...
That's it, I'm going to, despite my road trip partner who bailed. Hell, I already bought the Troegs Hopback Amber. :kickass:That alone makes the trip necessary.
Set list looks ok to me though the PP one kicked ass. This is just going to be such a unique show, in a "Gentlemen's Club" anything could happen. I'm bringing my Nikon. o_O

BlackRoseMetalHeart said:
One was at PPV, the others were all at Jaxx.

Sorry, I forgot that you mentioned that PPV was the first one you went to.

Well, PPV was the only one I missed, mainly do to my honeymoon being that year and being pretty broke.

We almost drove up for that show last night.....ughhhhhhh what time did they go on? Just curious. We were making a very last minute decision to head up that way and then didn't go because we were afraid we'd miss them so naturally I'm curious what time they started ;) hahaa

They went on at about 10:20.

SkiBumMSP said:
Anyway, I'll be at the Sonata Arctica/Firewind show that Wednesday right before leaving for Atlanta. Most likely, I'll be wearing a ProgPower USA shirt (pretty cool that one guy had a PPVII shirt!)

I'm also going to be at the Sonata show, considering I bought a ticket that evening for it.

I was actually wearing my ProgPower I shirt to this show.

SkiBumMSP said:

As others have said, this actually has been known for a while now. From what I've heard, the plot has nothing to do with the first two CD.

Jason

Okay, now you all know that I'm normally a very, very positive person when it comes to just about anything metal but ...

THIS SETLIST SUCKS!!! IT SUCKS BIG YAK DICK!!!

Where is Piper Never Dies, Mysteria, Down to the Devil, Land of the Miracle, Nailed to the Wheel ... shit, I could go on and on.

The setlist is definitely not long enough and they aren't covering the best stuff from their older albums. Shit there is nothing from The Savage Poetry on here either.

I am depressed.

I really have to agree....this set list is way to short. We really dont need a drum solo at all..you could have another song there. I cant wait to see them but I am a little bummed that the set list is so short.

:guh: I'm almost certain that we have formally met, we just may not have introduced ourselves with our forum names. Actually - I was the short girl with long blond hair on the left side of the stage taking pictures during Echoes of Eternity and I'm pretty sure you probably saw me, but maybe you didn't. If not, I will certainly be at Sonata and I will make it a point to say hi and "forumly" :tickled: introduce myself.

Ahhh Okay! I remember you now that I know what you look like! At the Sonata show, I'll have to formally introduce myself. You were the one that basically came up almost next to me during the Echose of Eternity set to take those pictures.

As for the Advantasia Pt. 3, obviously, I missed that announcement - hey, not like I know every single little thing that goes on in the metal scene!

I'll admit, the set list definitely could've been better as far as Edguy was concerned, but still, in the end, it was a kick-ass and fun show, though, that certainly was glad that I was able to attend.

Next up - Sonata Arctica and Firewind, then PROG POWER USA VIII!!

Good thing I recently started a new job that pays quite a bit more money than I was previously making, so now I really got some cash to spend on some swag at PPVIII! :headbang:

Just got home from the Bedford, NH show. Edguy was excellent and the crowd was really into the show. Into Eternity and Echoes sounded great as well. Cool to see you guys Evil, Drumrman and Amber!

Just got home from the Bedford, NH show. Edguy was excellent and the crowd was really into the show. Into Eternity and Echoes sounded great as well. Cool to see you guys Evil, Drumrman and Amber!
Great talking to you too, dude! It was a fun set, but I could have done without all the damn warm-up bands! :err: The club added FOUR MORE in addition to the scheduled three and they sucked. Was tempted to go watch the girls pole dance next store.

This is one band I really hope to see. Keith has told me so many stories about the days they were on tour together.
Plus Felix and I been chatting via e-mail abit lately. He's a good guy. I hear they are enjoying the U.S tour. So I hope everyone will go and support em when they can.

I wish I could make it to the show in Mokena IL next week.