Electronic music

Fear Factory broke up last summer. Burton Bell "quit", but in the aftermath of interviews, it turns out that both Burton and Ray were quite sick of Dino Cazares, and the breakup wound up being blamed on him. The whole band sort of imploded.

Originally posted by WinterMillennium
:lol: awwwwwww man, somebody else say that they like Mortiis, please? :D

Ohh fucking christ dont even get me started on Mortiis:lol:
Have you ever been to his site? I think the man really must fuck wolves. I wonder what the offspring would be like. Serioulsy though, the stargate was somewhat ok, i just cant take that little troll serioulsy.

Originally posted by TravisW
Fear Factory broke up last summer. Burton Bell "quit", but in the aftermath of interviews, it turns out that both Burton and Ray were quite sick of Dino Cazares, and the breakup wound up being blamed on him. The whole band sort of imploded.

Well fuck, ive been living in a hole. Dino always seemed a little cocky with the latin thug image. The only one i really liked was raymond herra, because that man can drum, very well. Shit, im drunk again.

Kraftwerk?? is that the band with the song farh, farh, farh auf die autobahn???? damn, my germans is very VERY bad... hmmm that song sucks but they were one of the first bands who uses electronica in that way...

I am not sure if it is this band... someone can tell me??

hmm, the electronic things which vintersorg makes are okay, some of them are very funny, for the rest I don´t listen electronic music

I hate dance, I can repect it when a dj can make that music live and ´composes´ songs live but all that shit in the hit parade, that is really bad...

I like electronic music but i think sometimes you should be in a certain mood to listen to them.
I`m glad some of you already mentioned Einstürzende Neubauten, Neptune Towers and Kraftwerk :)

Sopor Aeternus anybody?

And there are some other bands whose music is not electronic but keyboards and/or electornic sound has a very important part in their music:
Joy Division
Bauhaus
The Young Gods - just listening to T.V. Sky
Christian Death

What about industrial and noise bands?

Severe Illusion, a noise-ebm band from Sweden, is going to play in Hungary Jan. 27th. Anybody knows them?

And what do u think about Ministry and Nine Inch Nails?

Aphex Twin is nice yeah... or Kid606 (well sometimes he isnt good, sometimes he is) or Dälek or FSOL, Massive Attack, Jaga Jazzist, Xploding Plastix is okay as well, Ulver, Rotoscope...

Still waiting for new Jaga Jazzist to be released aroudn here. Hurry up!!

Yeah... I listen to Metal (mostly Black) like Dimmu Borgir but also electronic music like Ulver (all ulver albums are GREAT!!) and Prodigy... I make electronic music myself too but add a little something more to it with my guitar and synth. So it's not all electronic.
Hailz all metal and electronic music fans!