ELVENKING-The Winter Wake

i honestly can't say why, i just can't get into it, i am gonna listen to it on my way to work, maybe i'll find something i like. i am listening to their new stuff on myspace and it sounds damn good.
That's cool. Thanks. Will you be at the festival on Friday to catch their live set?

i wish man, i'm not in the area and lost my job so i have no money to head over there. you should post a small review of the show
Sorry you can't make it this year, man. We will post reviews of many of the PPUSA sets here, don't worry. Times are tough all over. Here's to seeing ya at the festivities next yeah!:kickass:

I wonder why not? Could you give me an educated guess as to why this is? Which songs from TWW would YOU like to see included in the set?

Because out of all the songs you've listed, the only one I THINK they've played live is Rouse your Dreams. Also, it's one of the more requested songs, and will be featured on the sound track of a new movie.

Because out of all the songs you've listed, the only one I THINK they've played live is Rouse your Dreams. Also, it's one of the more requested songs, and will be featured on the sound track of a new movie.
Way cool! RYD is in my Top 3 for TWW, so it's all good.:headbang::kickass: