IRON SAVIOR!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Less than 2 weeks until I get to see my favorite band of PPUSA IX and one of my fTop 5 faves EVER in the entire history of PPUSA! Hail! Who else here is looking forward to their live set as much as me? Also, who sponsored IS this year? Let me salute you all and buy you a drink for helping make one of my metal dreams come true!:worship:rock::kickass:

I'm pretty sure The_Q was a sponsor of IS. And I think he won't be coming. I, however, am Equally as excited for both Elvenking's Setlist and Iron Savior's eventually packing so much fucking awesome into one hour that everyone just assumes they've seen god himself.

I only discovered IS when they were announced on the roster for this year. I can't believe what I've been missing. *

Got the 2 newer albums back around March from Laser's Edge, I think, and I hope to buy the rest directly from the band if they have a table at the venue. I'm hoping that puts a little bit more money in the bands' pocket than if I had gone ahead and bought them all from an online vendor. If IS doesn't have a table of their own, I'll be downstairs buying from vendors, of course, if they have them in stock.

-------

* always the disclaimer about how I could be oblivious to well-known bands, lol. Only my 2nd progpower coming up here. I'm only about 2 and a half years back into buying new metal. I gave up pretty much on all new music in disgust after Nirvana/alternative came along and Metallica and Queensryche fell off the map. I figured I was stuck with my good old classic metal over and over for the rest of my life. Never knew what was happening in Europe, lol.

So, consequently, I have 15 years or so of yummy back catalog I get the joy of learning about. It never ceases to amaze me what's been out there forever that I didn't know existed.

I only discovered IS when they were announced on the roster for this year. I can't believe what I've been missing. *

Got the 2 newer albums back around March from Laser's Edge, I think, and I hope to buy the rest directly from the band if they have a table at the venue. I'm hoping that puts a little bit more money in the bands' pocket than if I had gone ahead and bought them all from an online vendor. If IS doesn't have a table of their own, I'll be downstairs buying from vendors, of course, if they have them in stock.

-------

* always the disclaimer about how I could be oblivious to well-known bands, lol. Only my 2nd progpower coming up here. I'm only about 2 and a half years back into buying new metal. I gave up pretty much on all new music in disgust after Nirvana/alternative came along and Metallica and Queensryche fell off the map. I figured I was stuck with my good old classic metal over and over for the rest of my life. Never knew what was happening in Europe, lol.

So, consequently, I have 15 years or so of yummy back catalog I get the joy of learning about. It never ceases to amaze me what's been out there forever that I didn't know existed.
Right on, man! It's never too late to discover new (NOT "nu") metal, even if it's only really new to YOU.:lol::cool: Enjoy the IS set and buy all their CDs when you can!:headbang::kickass:

I'm pretty sure The_Q was a sponsor of IS. And I think he won't be coming. I, however, am Equally as excited for both Elvenking's Setlist and Iron Savior's eventually packing so much fucking awesome into one hour that everyone just assumes they've seen god himself.
Thanks, man! Agreed! It really stinks that The_Q can't be there to see it in person.:cry::mad::cry::ill:

I've been waiting to see them play for years, and they're one of the last bands I really really like that I haven't yet seen live. Should be pretty kickass!
Hell yeah! I've been waiting to see them ever since when their first album was released. I have all thir albums. Piet Sielck is a metal deity unto himself.:worship:

I Agree about IS! I'm also a newer IS fan! I got into them cause of their Primal Fear/Gamma Ray/Kai Hansen connection!! :D But I cannot FUCKIN' WAIT TO SEE EM'!!!!!! OMFG Their CDS are so Badass!!! Especially their earlier ones!!!! But I love em' all!!!! I'm truly looking forward to seeing them put on an Awesome Show!!!!!!

I was introduced to them after last year's announcement that they were playing this year. If they play a couple tunes from Condition Red I'll be happy.