EPICA we will take you with us DVD

Aug 16, 2006
I just got this yesterday and wow. This is not a live concert so to speak but a "in studio" live recording of like 8 songs with a small choiur and a small orchestral section. I had never heard of epica before PPUSA 7 but was completely taken with their performance, watching this you get to see just how talented Simone Simmons really is, the whole band for that matter.It also has a 3 song acoustic show, and has some behind the scenes stuff and two albeit cheesy videos. I'm really getting into these guys, i reccomend the dvd.:headbang:

It's a great dvd, I really enjoy it. I've had it for a few years on a recommendation from a friend and have never regretted it.

Yes, a good one indeed!

Agreed! I bought this last year when I found out they were playing ProgPower and immediately loved it. Somehow, without realizing it at first, I must have got a special edition or something. The Digi-box contained both the CD and DVD and a very nice picture book with interviews and other interesting stuff. I was very glad that I had the opportunity to have each band member sign it at last year's ProgPower. :D :headbang:

Agreed! I bought this last year when I found out they were playing ProgPower and immediately loved it. Somehow, without realizing it at first, I must have got a special edition or something. The Digi-box contained both the CD and DVD and a very nice picture book with interviews and other interesting stuff. I was very glad that I had the opportunity to have each band member sign it at last year's ProgPower. :D :headbang:

Man I wished I had mine signed..maybe next time:(

This DVD is killer-- Easily my favorite from last year that I picked up-- I was really amazed at how far they had come as a band between the DVD and live on stage at PP and the Kamelot show.. These guys are going to be huge if they keep going at this pace--