Eternity X For Prog Power 8

Do you want Eternity X at the next ProgPower?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 32 35.2%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I Don't Care Ether Way

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Not Sure Don't Know Who They Are.

Votes: 23 25.3%

• Total voters
Hey,

I haven't gotten a chance to view all the recent post on this and yet and I will respond to all as soon as I get a chance. I have been in the hospital for the last week and just return home.

As for how to get a copy of the previous albums.. Well Keith may have a few of "Mind Games" & "Zodiac" still. I would have to check or you can e-mail him at Keith@eternity-x.com . But as for "The Ege" We cannot even get our hands on copies of these. One of the main things we wanting a new label is a re-release of these. Which is why there's been a delay in getting one. Most want the new album just not the old as well.

Thanks!

hey guys,
Just wanted to tell you thatI may be slow responding to those of you who wrote me.
I was admited back in the hospital on friday. So my ineterniet use is limited.
I will respond to all as soon as I can.

Thanks

I was talking to Keith the other day and it looks like even though ETX isn't getting to have the honor of playing this year at ProgPower that some of guys may still go and enjoy the shows. So that would be pretty cool.

I was talking to Keith the other day and it looks like even though ETX isn't getting to have the honor of playing this year at ProgPower that some of guys may still go and enjoy the shows. So that would be pretty cool.

How about the Showcase? They're cheap(er) since they're an American band and haven't released a full album in nearly ten years. I think they'd be perfect.
:headbang:

If they will book us we will come. Not looking to make lots of money or anything like that. Just want to play some music for some fans.
I contacted shane in regards to the idea a while back. But when I attempted to send a reply to him it kept bouncing back.

How about the Showcase? They're cheap(er) since they're an American band and haven't released a full album in nearly ten years. I think they'd be perfect.
:headbang:

That would be the icing on the cake if Eternity X come to the Showcase and play, if even for 45 minutes only. I and everyone that will be accompanying me on my trip to Atlanta in October absolutely love Eternity X and was hoping they'd score the official bill this year, so showcase would be a great extra for us, and anyone who hasn't gotten the chance to hear them.