Evergrey requests your feedback

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
So IF we are doing an Acoustic album where the songs will contain of songs from ALL the albums - which would YOU hope for... give your suggestions below AND share this with EVERYONE as we would love for as many as possible to be involved to make the list as complete as possible - WISH AWAY!

Source

~Jen

It almost makes no sense, but I would love to hear what an acoustic version of Nosferatu would sound like. That song is so freakin insane. I can't get enough of it.

It almost makes no sense, but I would love to hear what an acoustic version of Nosferatu would sound like. That song is so freakin insane. I can't get enough of it.

Ya know, I was trying to think of something bizarre and heavy (I was thinking "Masterplan" or "Mark of the Triangle") but this would work NICELY! Good suggestion!

"Recreation Day" screams for an acoustic version......

This album will f'n RULE. Tom's voice is MADE for acoustic work.

Ya know, I was trying to think of something bizarre and heavy (I was thinking "Masterplan" or "Mark of the Triangle") but this would work NICELY! Good suggestion!

"Recreation Day" screams for an acoustic version......

This album will f'n RULE. Tom's voice is MADE for acoustic work.

The acoustic version of Recreation Day on the Inner Circle disc slays!

~Brian~

I'd pretty much like to hear any Evergrey song played acoustically, so this would be a real hard exercise to choose... What I'd *REALLY* like to see is a song completely re-imagined similar to what Clapton did with Layla on Unplugged.

Trilogy of the Damned (so it wouldn't just be a bonus track) that song was killer at Progpower IV

the two heaviest and riff-loaded songs in the band's catalog. Hell TGD has a breakdown for pete's sake! Of course YOU'D suggest these to be ACOUSTIC songs lolololol :lol:.

Of course. Think about how difficult it would be for the band to have to think of new arrangements for these two parts. If you ever have the chance, check out the Angra Live Acoustic at FNAC bootleg (the full thing). They had to change a lot of their heavier, more metal arrangements in order to make it fit. Heck, check the acoustic version for Arising Thunder! :lol:

Sure these are among the heaviest songs in their catalog - but that's exactly a part of why I picked them - it would be quite a challenge that could turn out great!!

And while I'm at it, add Ambassador to the list. :D

The Great Deceiver
Fear
More Than Ever
In Confidence
As I Lie Here Bleeding
When the Walls Go Down

Really any Evergrey song would song great accoustically.

Can I vote for Waking Up Blind and Words Mean Nothing ;)