Exploding Ned At Progpower

looks like we might throwdown then! i am working Exploding Ned's tables and i will be sure to keep you out of the vinyl! ;)

actually i am sure then is when we will say to each other, "wait a minute we like more similar music than we thought!"

Yeah we'll haveta get a Gordon Soley type announcer for this throwndown...

Finishing up the vintage vinyl right now, and while alot of the usual suspects are there, quite a few rarities are amongst it as well. A few titles I've never seen before.

So definitely all of you metal vinyl guys and gals should check it out.

You can buy... import shirts... ? o_O Excuse me while I go hug my wallet in advance...

Sorry, no wallet hugging or mortgage protecting allowed. Forget the house and car payment, same goes for the grocery bill, power bill, all that meaningless stuff. All that matters is killer tunes.
:Smokin:

Heeeey I asked for those first sucka foo:) Jk. I've been wanting them for.. man.. how many years..?? I wonder if anyone sells them anywhere really. Now that I think about it, if anyone had owned any of them from this forum, I'd have surely thought you'd already have gotten one or two. The only persona I know that has one is Sharif.

Haha Angels Cry is the only one I'm missing. I got all the other ones covered (including Freedom Call and Rainy Nights ;)) but I'm still after the AC one...

So after Jamie saw that she asked me why I did not mention she was working at Exploding Ned's table and prefers rum and cokes and white Russians to beer? I guess the lady needs drinks too.

Yes Jamie will be the quality employee of the clan, we will have to take the RnC and BRs out of the Heaven & Hell drink allowance though. :lol: Seriously, all's well... whatever her poison is, all she has to do is name it.

HEY LOOK! THIS IS POST #666 FOR NED!!!!

Haha Angels Cry is the only one I'm missing. I got all the other ones covered (including Freedom Call and Rainy Nights ;)) but I'm still after the AC one...

Man that's awesome. Do they wear out when washed? You were living in Brazil when they were the original line up right? One song I would have liked to hear live was Rainy Nights. I never see any on Youtube. I'm assuming you got them somewhere in Brazil?