Exploding Ned At Progpower

Man that's awesome. Do they wear out when washed? You were living in Brazil when they were the original line up right? One song I would have liked to hear live was Rainy Nights. I never see any on Youtube. I'm assuming you got them somewhere in Brazil?

The only one that's a little washed out is Fireworks, but not that bad. I got that from a friend here in the US actually. I never got to see the original lineup so I missed that one also.

Shirts were all bought while I was already in the States. Holy Land and Fireworks were gifts from friends (thanks Angrafan and nightwish58 ;)), while Freedom Call I had bought on Ebay. The ones from the new lineup all came from Brazil. :)

The only one that's a little washed out is Fireworks, but not that bad. I got that from a friend here in the US actually. I never got to see the original lineup so I missed that one also.

Shirts were all bought while I was already in the States. Holy Land and Fireworks were gifts from friends (thanks Angrafan and nightwish58 ;)), while Freedom Call I had bought on Ebay. The ones from the new lineup all came from Brazil. :)

Ah ok. I'm always scared of washing Tshirts like these, as some wear out quickly other's not so much. Nice, haha I'm thinking I confuse you and Angrafan at times, sorry about that. Maybe I should ask a friend in Brazil if they can get me an Angels Cry tshirt. That would likely be the best place to get it no? What's on the front of the Holy Land shirt?

Yes, once again, the van is loaded... for somewhere near the 1100th time in 24 years, heading out shortly for Atlanta. And since I couldn't cram anything else in there if I tried, I'd say all the fine Progpower attendees will have plenty to choose from. 85% of the band shirts have not been to the event before... there is a big selection of vintage metal on vinyl... and the CD selection is great too... with plenty of CD titles marked down for your amazement and shopping glee. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the show, and hope you enjoy the weekend.

And finally, introducing the staff this year in Nedland... Jamie comes on board for the first time, and probably knows more about metal than most all of us. Her and Progpower veteran Dale will be covering the band shirt section. And Matt from Kill Whitney Dead and Tribunal Records will be helping me with the CDs and vinyl. So now you know all of us, and will have to stop by to say hello. Best to all... see youse soon.