Favorite Bands/artists Other Than Nevermore....

well - the bands i´m in are already enlisted here ... so why repeat?
haha its good there´s soo much genious stuff around :)=

It'll be hard to not forget a few but...

Brainstorm
Into Eternity
Eidolon
Annihilator
Jag Panzer
Iced Earth
Seven Witches
Skullview
80's Bay Area stuff
most US metal, thrash, aggressive power metal (NOT that 'happy' stuff!!) etc.
and many many more! :D

xxx Marlies

Bruce Dickinson
Arch Enemy (Angela, not Johan)
Deep Purple (Mark II, Mark III)
Iron Maiden (Bruce, not Blaze)
Judas Priest (pre-Defenders of the Faith)
AC/DC (Bon, not Brian, generally)
Accept
Led Zeppelin
Scorpions (through Blackout)
Michael Schenker (Gary Barden, Graham Bonnet era)

Those are my favorite "metal" bands off the top of my head, although I enjoy many others (metal and not).

What? There are other bands except Nevermore that you might like? :err: :confused: :)
:D

Hmmm...
I will only mention Fates Warning as if i start listing this will b a huge post. ;)

Originally posted by metalized
What? There are other bands except Nevermore that you might like? :err: :confused: :)

:err: Sanctuary, ..... Arcturus, Borknagar, Marduk, Immortal, Enslaved, Satyricon, Mayhem (just like Van Williams', it doesn't leave my CD player), Dimmu Borgir, Ancient, ...And Oceans... :err:

:p

Originally posted by Serge
heya :)=
CoB already mentionend? for sure they are .. haha, will see them in wacken!! YES!

sorry, forgot the kids... don't like them too much, no matter whose they are... :err: :loco:

Somebody mention Impaled Nazarene? Tee, you rule, pure and simple. Might as well join in myself.

Impaled Nazarene
Carcass
Judas Priest
Motorhead
Emperor
Sisters of Mercy
Opeth
almighty DEATH
Type O Negative
Skunk Anansie
Robert Miles
Belphegor
Mayhem
Diamond Head

Originally posted by Jimbo
Somebody mention Impaled Nazarene? Tee, you rule, pure and simple. Might as well join in myself.

LOL Sorry, I was actually kidding, I just like that Mikka guy, he's amazing! Perkele!!! :D ;)

Mikka is a a madman. Part of his charm. Ah well, at least you didn't say they were noise or crap. Impaled Nazarene, the band to listen to offend wanky death metal heads (and no offense to those who like death metal, in general, but rather the narrowminded fools who think ONLY death metal is cool)

Its experimental, industrial, doom , gothic.......

I was handed it..2 hrs ago..and some other stuff, and a metal ska band as well.
Imapled are very good...

But I love my fates warning this week!!