Favorite Bands/artists Other Than Nevermore....

I'll try to think of them all... ehhh

Judas Priest (except Demolition)
Iron Maiden (except Blaze era)
Sepultura (up to Chaos AD, some tracks from Roots)
Metallica (up to Justice, my favorite)
Unearth
In Flames (the new album is total garbage)
Meshuggah
Nile
Darkest Hour
The Crown
The Tori
Shadows Fall
At The Gates
Lamb Of God
Arch Enemy
Halford (Crucible isn't that great, really)
Jag Panzer
Curtis Mayfield
Pantera
Slayer (not the newer stuff from the last few years)
Turmoil
Deicide (In torment sucked)
The Haunted
All Out War
Morbid Angel
Cave In
Megadeth
James Brown
Angel Dust
Between The Buried And Me
Anata
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Fight
Bon Jovi (Hell yes!)
Primal Fear
Bruce Dickinson
Catharsis
Shai Hulud
Entombed
Carcass
Martyr AD
Majority Rule

I'm sure there's more...

MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH MESHUGGAH

Slayer
Testament
Cannibal Corpse
Six feet under
Vader
Old metalllica
Vio-lence
Hypocrisy

Originally posted by neal
......and coal chamber is terrible.
-neal
Uh...they've definatley gotten worse.As of now,I don't really have much of an opinion of them.But I heard some songs from the new cd,Dark Days.The music is pretty heavy,but the lyrics are ridiculous.Examples-
"Something Told Me"-"Something told me to tell you not to tell me what to do"
"Rowboat"-"GET OUTTA MY ROWBOAT!!!"
These lyrics are almost childish and stupid...I'm sure neal will agree w/me because he just hates Coal Chamber.

Opeth
Cynic
Devourment
Pink Floyd
Pantera
Dying Fetus
Cryptopsy
Cream
TOOL
A Perfect Circle
NILE
Soils of Fate
Devilium
Mudvayne
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Fear Factory
Deeds of Flesh
Deicide
Severed Saviour
In Flames
Planet X
Grog

Originally posted by Jimbo
Mikka is a a madman. Part of his charm. Ah well, at least you didn't say they were noise or crap. Impaled Nazarene, the band to listen to offend wanky death metal heads (and no offense to those who like death metal, in general, but rather the narrowminded fools who think ONLY death metal is cool)

;) I simply like what I like... :D I mean, I can't limit my taste on this and that, I like different things.... for instance, I love the first Deicide album, but it doesn't mean that I don't find Dimmu Borgir's "Enthrone Darkness Triumphant" amazing... and Nevermore above all, basically. :)

Tee, I definitely agree with that. I think Cradle of Filth's "Dusk and Her Embrace" is a great album, but I never bothered picking up the last few releases they've put out, and don't really pay attention to them. A good album is a good album, and some bands are just good consistently (Nevermore, Emperor, Carcass, etc) I just find myself quickly bored with the would-be elitist "only this subgenre is cool" mentality. It's all metal, and beyond that, it's all music. If it's good, it's good. I don't care of it's jazz, grindcore, glam, hip hop.

Metal still rules supreme, though.