First Confirmed Dates for JOP/CIIC/Manticora U.S. tour

Looking at the dates, it leaves the Swordlord an opportunity for 9/30 or 10/01 to get a show. Swords - get to work. :)

Sat 09/20 - Bourbon Street - Tampa, FL (Jon Oliva's Pain & Circle II Circle only)
Sat 09/27 - Center Stage - Atlanta, GA. - ProgPower USA IX (Jon Oliva's Pain only)
Mon 09/29 - Pop's - St Louis, MO.
Fri 10/03 - I-Rock - Detroit, MI.
Sat 10/04 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH.
Fri 10/10 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA.
Sat 10/11 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC.

Hoyt.....not to add to the "where is my city?" barrage of requests you are getting, but will this package be anywhere on the west coast??

That's amazing there is a St. Louis date! This will be the best show of all year here. I will be getting as many people as I can to go.

I'm hoping the Agora Ballroom will fill up that night. I'm going for sure... that show's a late birthday present for me. :)

Great venue. The neighborhood is kinda sketchy, but what a great place to see a show. I've been known to make the trek from NYC. Hopefully I won't have to for this tour, but maybe I will if need be. :)

~C

The venue is really cool. The neighborhood is awesome if you like getting shot, mugged or raped.

I'll be at the ATL show if I can get a PPUSA IX ticket this week. Any help with that(if tix sell out before then) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.