Found CDS & SX shirt!

BABS

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Hello all. This is Babs. My friend Debbie and I hosted a party in our room at the Granada on Saturday night. As we were cleaning the room the next morning we found a bag of cds and a SX shirt.

We'd like to find who this belongs to so we can send it on to them!

Hi there babs, I didn't have the opportunity to meet you, but just the fact that you are returning items that were lost by another shows alot of integrity, and what kind of fans attent such a great event as PROGPOWER !!!

I am replying to this post because I also lost a T shirt and CD on friday nite, but it was at the venue, It was an EDGUY longsleeve shirt and the double live EDGUY CD. I tried to replace the T shirt on saturday night, but they were sold out of them.

Your post, Babs, shows me how honest and caring most people who attent this great event are. So I hope ya dont mind me taking up a bit of space under your post, just in case a person, such as yourself, Babs, may have happened along a century media bag with these items in it.

thanks again,

Rock Hard...........Rock Often :cool:

Babs -

I think you should email matt_crooks@hotmail.com - they're probably his.

The CDs should include Pathos-Hoverface and Arwen-Memories of a dream, if it's the right batch. You were on the first floor of the Granada, right?

Matt and Beth Crooks lost his CDs and her SyX shirt due to, well, inebreation, and they'd be thrilled to get them back.

Thanks
Mike
Division

Hi Babs! Glad you posted this...saved me having to email or call ya. Yes, Mike is correct, those are indeed Matt's. Well, actually they're his wife's, but please drop him a line and let him know you have the goods - I chatted with him this morning and he told me she had accidentally left her stuff in your room. He didn't know WHOSE room it was, just that it was the first floor party room (not to be confused with the 3rd floor party room, hehe).

Hope your trip home was a good one! Was great to see you but too brief. Are you coming out this way for the SX show in November?

hugs,

Alicia

You guys are wonderful! I am so glad that I could find the bags rightful owner!

I have to admit, us Progpower fans are the best. I don't think today's younger nu-metal crowd would ever be considerate of another person. Then again, maybe I'm prejudging like how people always prejudge us black t-shirt wearing, growling peeps!

Alicia. I'm gonna try my best to get out there for the show in November. Dig this, I may be bringing my daughter to the show too! Round of applause to Alicia and all other Milwaukee & Madison, WI people. They sort of have adopted me. Next time I'm there I'm gonna buy myself a cheese head at the airport!!!!

You guys rock!

SAVAfan: I hope you find your shirt! That's the hard part with everyone having the same Century Media bag. Somone's probably looking through their suitcase right now saying "I don't remember buying an Edguy t-shirt????"

I do hope you find your shirt man. I'll ask around. Also, don't be afraid to call the venue and see if something was found. I had that happen about 10 years ago, I lost a ring at a store. Sure enough I called the store and the cleaning crew had found it on the carpet and turned it into their service desk.

I bought those guys a huge box of candy as a thank you!