Full NIGHTWISH 2015 tour dates

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
NIGHTWISH ANNOUNCE HEADLINING NORTH AMERICAN TOUR FOR 2015

Finland-based symphonic metal storytellers NIGHTWISH are pleased to announce their 27-date headlining tour of North America for 2015, launching in New York City on April 9th, hitting three Canadian cities plus Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, then closing out in Silver Springs, Maryland on May 14th. Opening will be Dutch symphonic metallers DELAIN.

Checking in from the other side of the world amidst all the prep work for recording their new studio album, NIGHTWISH member Marco Hietala shares the following about the band’s return to North America:

“Hi to all! Our work on the new album has been going with serious productive speed and comfortable ease at the same time. It´s going to be great to get it out to you and play these pieces live. And with this announcement it will obviously happen quite soon! Here are the dates for the North-American shows. Come on over and we´ll raise hell and kick some arses together!”

EnterTheVault.com is the exclusive place to purchase VIP Meet & Greet tickets (which includes early entry + an official tour program).

Confirmed dates for the upcoming NIGHTWISH 2015 tour with Delain are:

04/09/15 Hammerstein Ballroom – New York, NY
04/10/15 Electric Factory – Philadelphia, PA
04/11/15 Palladium – Worcester, MA
04/13/15 Capitole Theatre – Quebec City, QC – CANADA
04/14/15 Phoenix Concert Theater – Toronto, ON – CANADA
04/16/15 Town Ballroom – Buffalo, NY
04/17/15 Agora Theatre – Cleveland, OH
04/18/15 Concorde Music Hall – Chicago, IL
04/19/15 7FLags Event Center – Clive, IA
04/21/15 Ogden Theatre – Denver, CO
04/22/15 In The Venue – Salt Lake City, UT
04/24/15 Knitting Factory – Spokane, WA
04/25/15 Orpheum Theatre – Vancouver, B.C. – CANADA
04/26/15 Crystal Ballroom – Portland, OR
04/28/15 Warfield Theatre – San Francisco, CA
04/30/15 House Of Blues – Las Vegas, NV
05/01/15 Greek Theatre – Los Angeles, CA
05/02/15 Marquee Theatre – Phoenix, AZ
05/03/15 Tricky Falls – El Paso, TX :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:
05/05/15 Bomb Factory – Dallas, TX
05/06/15 Warehouse Live – Houston, TX
05/08/15 House of Blues – Orlando, FL
05/09/15 Revolution – Fort Lauderdale, FL
05/11/15 Marathon Music Work – Nashville, TN
05/12/15 Expo Five – Louisville, KY
05/13/15 Filmore – Charlotte, NC
05/14/15 Filmore – Silver Springs, MD
:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

I've seen Nightwish countless times, but never with Floor. I'll be at the Hammerstein in NYC and have a feeling a few others will be joining me.

Hopefully I'll break my "Delain Curse" and finally get to see them (every time they come around, I can't make it to their show)...:lol:

** 04/24/15 Knitting Factory – Spokane, WA ** Awesome!!

I guess they didn't get the memo that good acts avoid Spokane like the plague. It'll be nice not to have to drive across the state (or flu to Atlanta) to see them for once.

I sure hope Marco comes out for a couple songs with Charlotte, although I can't imagine they would skip the opportunity to do those songs live.

I'll have to see if my desire to see Floor's Nightwish outweighs my general un-desire to drive to the Palladium.
Aw, c'mon, it's not that bad! I will definitely be there. I'm a bit disappointed in the choice of opening act, but I don't think I've ever wanted to see Nightwish as much as I do now.

Not only is the show at the shithole that is the palladium, but there's a strong possibility it's part of New England Metal & Hardcore Festival. AKA 80 bands, about four worth seeing. *shudder*

It's a possibility. Given the NEMAHF is the reason I couldn't see ReVamp last year(not spending 60 bucks to see 20 minutes of Floor Jansen) - if the NEMAHF fucks up my chance at seeing my all time favorite female vocalist AGAIN, then i'm going to fucking pissed.

Random sidenote, but i'd love to see ReVamp on Progpower sometime - especially since that After Forever reunion probably is never going to happen.

I'm hoping against hope that it'll be a week separated from that. Looks like NEHMF typically is held in the last weekend in the teens or the first weekend in the twenties of April, so with Nightwish there on the 11th, it'll miss it by That Much. /getsmart