Full NIGHTWISH 2015 tour dates

I keep missing Sabaton every time they play near me so this is awesome news to me as well!

It's funny, there are only 2 shows that I know I am definitely going to next year: Nightwish and Ragnarokkr. Two very different shows, but I am almost as excited about this one as Ragnarokkr! OK, not really but I am very excited.

Just got back from their first show of this tour in NYC. Overall a good experience:

*Floor sounds amazing and had a ton of energy. Wonderful addition.
*Played a lot from the new album which was a bit of a snoozer at times since the crowd didn't know all of it. Chose to play parts of Greatest Show on Earth which is a bit of a weird chose considering its multitude of intermissions.
*Played some decent throwbacks, including "She is my Sin," "Sleeping Sun" and "STARGAZERS!!!!" Floor rocked the operatic stuff, especially on Stargazers. Definitely the highlight of the night.
*Floor's rendition of Ghost Love Score is still awe inspiring.

Sabaton was awesome as well. Great guys.

OK guys, we are 3 shows into this tour and all I can hear is people saying that Delain's set is too short. They are only getting 30 minutes. What do you guys think?

I didn't realize how huge Nightwish are. NY show was packed in a pretty large venue. I missed most of Delains set because I didn't think they would start that early. Didn't care much for Sabaton setlist. last time I saw them with Iced earth I thought they played the catchier songs. sound was kind of not great . for Nightwish too. Nightwish was good but I realized I dont really care for this style much anymore. I mainly went for the novelty of it since I haven't seen them in a long time, not since their Progpower first gig. The lone track from Oceanborn was a highlight for me. they even had the album cover as a backdrop for it. pretty cool. was stuck standing between two superfans - one was jumping up and down the whole time like a bunny and the other waving the hands like in a rave or something. mixed crowd.

OK guys, we are 3 shows into this tour and all I can hear is people saying that Delain's set is too short. They are only getting 30 minutes. What do you guys think?
I thought it seemed normal for the first of 3 bands on a tour like this. However, I do think it was kind of strange to have them in a slot like that which is normally intended to give a lesser known band more exposure. Judging by the number of Delain shirts I saw here and at Within Temptation last year, I would think they'd do just fine touring on their own.

the set is 35 minutes..a standard opening set…Timo their guitarist told me the set is 7 songs but they were able to get in 8 in Phily the other night

I was kinda surprised to hear so many fans say that they thought that their set was too short. It is the standard length for the opening band. I am happy there is so much interest for Delain though. I think this is just a great opportunity for them to reach even more people with their music. It would be nice if they could at least have some time for a sound check. :)

NIGHTWISH INVITE FANS TO SUBMIT LIVE SHOTS FOR OFFICIAL ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY

The web team for Finnish bashers Nightwish have issued the following message to the fans:

Dear concert-goers and Instagram users! If you happen to have shot some nice photos from the Endless Forms Most Beautiful tour, tag your photos with ‪#‎EFMBTour‬ and they will find their collective way to this page on the Nightwish website here.

I was kinda surprised to hear so many fans say that they thought that their set was too short. It is the standard length for the opening band. I am happy there is so much interest for Delain though. I think this is just a great opportunity for them to reach even more people with their music. It would be nice if they could at least have some time for a sound check. :)

After seeing them open a bunch of shows in MA to a good reception I was just surprised they were the first opener. Last time I saw Sabaton was in Albany and there was about 20 in attendence and half that was other opening bands and their family. But you could definitely tell a lot of people in MA were there for Sabaton.

I have a question that some of you might know the answer too better than I do. Why are we not getting any duets with Marco and Charlotte?

I'd think that since Nightwish is the headliner, having Marco come out with Delain deflates some of the big POP that you get when NW takes the stage...since you've already seen Marco come out.

Maybe they'll save it for the last night of the tour?

Denver just got a duet with Marco and Delain performing ""The Gathering".

They've remodeled the Marquee since the last time I think you said you were there. While it's still standing only, it's much bigger and they've really spruced up the lobby and bar, etc.

Have they made the process of getting people through the doors any more efficient? It was a total cluster at the last show I went to - and I have no desire to stand outside for an hour in 99-degree temps! :ill: I'll probably show up right at 7:30.

I've been checking out the setlists online, and they've changed it up a bit since the opening shows. I'm happy with one addition from the new CD, but bummed about 2 other older tracks that came out! Still, should be a great show tomorrow!