Full NIGHTWISH 2015 tour dates

I realize this is a completely ignorant question because I am not well versed in the female-fronted symphonic bands, but I am just curious why folks who like Nightwish don't like Delain? Aren't they similar? I would think it would be a good pairing. Is there another band that would be better suited to open for Nightwish?

I find most of Delain's music to be, well, repetitive and samey. Nightwish mixes it up.

Did you not go to the show in 2012 at the House of Blues? They didnt play anywhere in Texas on the last tour, I can see why they are skipping NOLA this time?

Yes they did play Texas, they played EMO's in Austin. I went to that show and also the one in Tempe Az. This tour they are doing 3 shows in Texas, El Paso, Dallas, Houston.

Worst possible day for them to pick for the San Francisco date since I'm a Cubmaster of a Cub Scout pack and I have to run the monthly meeting that night. So my choice is to go anyway after my meeting and miss half of Nightwish's set, or take a day off work and drive 6+ hours down to LA to see them.

Being that this show is nearly 7 months out, is there any way you could reschedule or cancel that one meeting, or have someone else run it? I feel like when I was in Scouts, we had multiple parents involved.

Being that this show is nearly 7 months out, is there any way you could reschedule or cancel that one meeting, or have someone else run it? I feel like when I was in Scouts, we had multiple parents involved.

Funny thing is that I already moved the meeting to this date from the previous week because I am going to be on the MOR Cruise. The meeting location is only availibble on Tuesdays, so I'm kind of trapped. Plus that month is the advancement ceremony, which requires both the cubmaster and assistant cubmaster. Like I said, worst possible date. I'm hoping the show time listed on ETV is wrong. If Nightwish comes on after 9:30 I can make it.

I will be in Charlotte, NC on this day.

Closet North Carolina Nightwish Fans unite!
I've been waiting 6 years since the last time they came to NC, even though Anette was sick and they ended up not performing.

From Nightwish's Facebook page:

We are exited to announce that our very special guest on our North American tour in 2015 is Sabaton!!! This upcoming and award winning Swedish band will surely rock you off your socks and we are glad they team up with us and the Dutch metal heads from Delain. This promises to become a tour you don't want to miss!

The Nightwish VIP are sold exclusively on www.enterthevault.com
Go to http://www.nightwish.com/en/live for all info and links to ticket sale points or check out the tour dates on this Facebook page.

---

This is going to be fucking insane!!!!

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but it sounds like Nightwish will be touring the US a second time in support of their new album. I get emails from Enter The Vault and at the bottom of some of their messages they have a brief "coming soon" list, and the first one was "Nightwish leg 2".

With the addition to Sabaton, this is going to be probably the first and only show outside of PPUSA I am willing to spring for a VIP. Unfortunately, I have no love for the booking agent associated with the two bands. Oh well.

Fucking Ticketbastard! This is the second time in a week that it won't process my ticket request. I'm trying to get a Nightwish ticket for Philly and TM's site says it's unable and try again later. God, I loathe those assholes with every fiber of my being.

Sabaton has just been added to the tour. I received this message in my inbox last night:

"Finland-based symphonic metal storytellers NIGHTWISH are pleased to announce their 27-date headlining tour of North America for 2015, launching in New York City on April 9th, hitting three Canadian cities plus Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, then closing out in Silver Springs, Maryland on May 14th. JUST ADDED Sabaton will be direct support for this tour. Opening will be Dutch symphonic metallers DELAIN."

Sabaton is one of the best live acts touring, imo. Nightwish I saw with Annette, who I don't care for, but the show was still great. They're a professional crew with good reason.

You'll be delighted I'm quite sure.