Gay Question

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Ok this is a psychological question that I like to ask from girls at bars when drunk sometimes. You're on a desert and you see a cube. Ok.. now somesort of illusion comes to your head.

Shut your eyes and think about the desert and the cube.

Now tell me the size and colour of the cube you saw.

Dang yesterday one girl said teehee my cube is this big and it flickers green and red and pink. I was like okay. Just said you're a fucking wacko.

My cube was the size of a mini car and light blue from colour and you could see thru. They call it gay cube.

The size pretty much determines your anxiety to success in life. If you see a cube the size of a planet then you'll obviously become a dictator or some shit. If it's really small then you just don't care what people think about you.
The colour is just pure colour psychology. And if you can't see thru then you're obviously close minded.

Ok this is a psychological question that I like to ask from girls at bars when drunk sometimes. You're on a desert and you see a cube. Ok.. now somesort of illusion comes to your head.

Shut your eyes and think about the desert and the cube.

Now tell me the size and colour of the cube you saw.

Dang yesterday one girl said teehee my cube is this big and it flickers green and red and pink. I was like okay. Just said you're a fucking wacko.

My cube was the size of a mini car and light blue from colour and you could see thru. They call it gay cube.

The size pretty much determines your anxiety to success in life. If you see a cube the size of a planet then you'll obviously become a dictator or some shit. If it's really small then you just don't care what people think about you.
The colour is just pure colour psychology. And if you can't see thru then you're obviously close minded.
this means you like taking it in the ass.