Glenn, your thoughts on Voyager?

mel_progson

Dec 10, 2006
Oz
Glenn, I'm thrilled that theres a band from my country on next years roster and even moreso that its Voyager. I was just wondering on your thought process behind getting Voyager over next year. I don't ever recall you saying you wouldn't have Aussie bands on the bill, but a few forum members have echoed the sentiment over the years.

What changed your mind and influenced you to have an Aussie band and what made you land on Voyager? If of course you'd rather keep the details to yourself I totally understand. Cheers-Jon.

Glenn, I'm thrilled that theres a band from my country on next years roster and even moreso that its Voyager. I was just wondering on your thought process behind getting Voyager over next year. I don't ever recall you saying you wouldn't have Aussie bands on the bill, but a few forum members have echoed the sentiment over the years.

What changed your mind and influenced you to have an Aussie band and what made you land on Voyager? If of course you'd rather keep the details to yourself I totally understand. Cheers-Jon.

As others have mentioned, I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with more US bands than in previous years. I and others could be completely wrong in this case though.