Got to know Coolest shirt you saw at Progpower this year

I got one of those Helloween shirts in Seattle!

My favorite was seeing all of the King's X shirts. Maybe they'll play one year.

Not to toot my own horn too much, but a lot of people thought this was pretty cool. :)

14265030_10153717934681513_4301487255083982844_n.jpg

Loved the "Dude, did you eat the last unicorn?" shirt (at the Courtyard on Thursday). Also the one that I only saw in passing about being returned to the Residence at 17th/Midtown. One night, I wore a Queensryche O:M tour shirt from 1988 that got several comments.

The Prog Metal T-shirt was the winner for me. Saw it as an ad on Facebook at Merchbooth.net and was hoping to see it for sale at the fest. I bought it and it was a hit! Everyone was commenting on how much they liked it. :D

View attachment 6829
I liked that shirt, but the arrogance of saying "intelligent audiences only" was a bit much even for me. There are some dumb mofos that listen to prog, too.

My former roommate was rocking his OG PPUSA shirt from PP1, which is still cool af to me.

I liked that shirt, but the arrogance of saying "intelligent audiences only" was a bit much even for me. There are some dumb mofos that listen to prog, too.

My former roommate was rocking his OG PPUSA shirt from PP1, which is still cool af to me.

It wasn't enough for me. If Diamond45 was the one I talked to in the hallway at the Artmore about that shirt and he told me where he got it, I immediately went over to the merch room and bought it. :D