Greetings from the Orphaned Land!!!

Ko_B

Orphaned Kobi
Oct 15, 2002
ISRAEL
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Hey everybody, my name is Kobi, I'm the vocalist of Orphaned Land!

We are very happy and exited that we will come to play and bring our eastern storm for you guys, it'll be our debut U.S show and we promise to bring you a refreshing breeze of metal music streight from the deserts of the middle east!!

It was great to read some of the comments here and it's great to know that people were looking forward to hear us in Glenn's announcment, and speaking about Glenn, you should definitly appricciate (and I think you all do) that dude, he is doing a lot of efforts, cheers Glenn!

btw - we also have a forum here at UM, you can drop a visit and as some people said here, I recomand you to check our latest album Mabool from www.centurymedia.com or from our home page www.orphaned-land.com

Cheers everyone, see you all soon,
Best regards from the orphans,
Kobi. :headbang:

Welcome to the forum Kobi!:wave:
I managed to get a hold of Mabool shortly after it's release and I was totally captivated by its combination of edgy metal and melodic elements. The introduction of the Eastern flavor gives a whole new dimension to metal music. We got it up on the internet radio right away!

I've been talking to a number of people since ProgPower V last year about how great it would be for you guys to come to Atlanta for PPVI. Now the dream has come true!!! :D

Looking forward to meeting you all down there and especially getting the opportunity to seeing your music performed live. Counting the days!

Suffice it to say, you will have a lot of fans at ProgPower. I know I'm really looking forward to your set.

If anyone hasn't heard "Mabool", get off your ass and buy it. It's one of the most diverse Metal CDs ever.

Zod

Progpower was going to be a twisty iffy bet at all this year but I am seriously considering it based on your selection for the fest this year!!

Congrats to Orphaned Land for finally coming year and thanks to Glenn!!:Spin:

I purchased Sahara last night. Mabool is amazing and I've had both El Norra Alila and The Beloved's Cry for quite some time. I definitely do not feel The Beloved's Cry is a good place to start with Orphaned Land - but Mabool and El Norra Alila are fantastic pieces of Middle Eastern influenced metal.

Kobi - you will be welcomed with open arms. Please be sure to inform the rest of your band members that your fans in the United States are so excited to witness Orphaned Land's first ever U.S. performance!!

Hey Kobi, this is Milton over here.... Welcome to the forum... I don't think I need to tell you again (it's probably what, the 5th time) how fucking excited I am to see you guys this year!

Cheers, talk to ya later!

Hey Kobi, thanks for stopping by! You're certain to see you have a lot of fans as you look around the forums. And you'll be seeing new fans like myself as well! :D I like the couple of samples I've heard already, and looking forward to hearing more.

After I purchase my PPUSA tickets, I'll start ordering cd's from the bands I do not yet have - such as Orphaned Land. Good stuff! Can't wait to see you perform the material live!

:headbang:

~Hoyt.

Hi Kobi,
I can't wait to meet you guys in person. "Mabool" was the best purchase I made at ProgPower last year (thank the Century Media guys, who recommended it to me based on my Dead Can Dance t-shirt). Suffice it to say that we hope to make Orphaned Land's visit enjoyable.

Hello brothers,

One thing you should know about OL - we always hang out with the fans, who needs the backstage, I can cacle it as far as Im concerned!!

We will bring loads of merch, you can check the items at out home page as well.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, the storm still rages!

My dear Kobi- first up: congratulations for landing the gig! I think it's great that you will get a chance to play at this festival. :hotjump:

Secondly: you OL guys have me heading for bankrupcy!!! ( ps, for you who ofcourse do not know, I'm from Holland) Cause now I wanna come and see this show. Let me see how I can go about getting there. :loco:

Break out the Raki in the mean time, this is cause for celebration!!!! :D

To you US fans of OL> go and see them play if you can, it's truely great to see them on stage.
Go up and meet them if you can, they are special people. I met a lot of bands in my life, but never people like this. Be warned- they will charm you all for sure! And you will love it. :headbang:

I still can't believe Glenn pulled this off...getting Orphaned Land to play at ProgPower. Now that it's been anounced, I'd love to hear Glenn's say on this achievement.

Orphaned Land are worth the price of the flight, hotel, and ticket alone. No pressure, Kobi.... :D