Gretchen Wilson should quit country music

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
And GET HER ASS INTO A METAL BAND IMMEDIATELY

I watched her do her tribute to Heart last night on the VH1 Rock Honors show. Holy hell. HOLY HELL. I knew she was hot, I knew she could really sing, but hearing her SCREEEEEAAAAAAM Barracuda is so, soooo much more awesome than getting a free ticket into outer space on the Space Shuttle.

Somebody, kidnap her and force feed her some double bass and squeedlymeedly guitars and 180bpm tempos.

I watched her do her tribute to Heart last night on the VH1 Rock Honors show. Holy hell. HOLY HELL. I knew she was hot, I knew she could really sing, but hearing her SCREEEEEAAAAAAM Barracuda is so, soooo much more awesome than getting a free ticket into outer space on the Space Shuttle.

Somebody, kidnap her and force feed her some double bass and squeedlymeedly guitars and 180bpm tempos.

You know, I couldn't stand the girl when she first came onto the scene, but I saw her on some VH1 special a while back that impressed me. I can't remember which one it was, but she covered a Heart tune on that one as well. Whatever special it was, it had the members of Alice In Chains singing with Phillip Anselmo during a song. Of course Phillip sounded like shit, but he's destroyed his voice over the years in my opinion. Anyway, Gretchen would appeal to me 100 times more if she'd cross over into rock, so I agree. I don't know so much about the double bass and speed guitars, but plain jane hard rock would be good.

~Brian~

She was AWESOME! Totally surprising.

What are you folks thinking?

I didn't see the VH1 show that is mentioned in this thread, but are you referring to Gretchen Wilson, aka "Redneck Woman"?

Blech! :puke: :puke:

Send her back to the trailer court!

Don't judge her performance without seeing it, she was great. Also, I'm not a fan of hers and didn't even know her name.

All that aside, view her appearance and get back to us:headbang:

She was the best of anyone on that show, she totally ruled from the first note to the end. I agree with all who have said she should get into Metal she would be awesome.

I wonder how many people who were watching went, "Wait I thought that this was a Rush song?!!'