Headliner Suggestions (not a wish list!)

Jag Panzer? The last time they played a headlining set here, I saw them play to under 50 people. Sure they've got a lot of great albums, and a great history, but few people in the US care about them.

Well, if more of their CD's were released domestically in the USA that would help tons I am sure! I read most were only released in Europe, or Japan,. etc. & yet, aren't they an American band?!:err:

Well, if more of their CD's were released domestically in the USA that would help tons I am sure! I read most were only released in Europe, or Japan,. etc. & yet, aren't they an American band?!:err:
Most, if not all of JAG PANZER's are released here in the States on Century Media. Very easy to buy them from Century Media's webstore.

Zod Panzer is one of the greatest power/trad metal bands ever produced on US shores.
As I said, I like Panzer. Though, I'm not nearly as big a fan as you. For starters, I would put Nevermore and Iced Earth significantly higher than Panzer. But hey, to each their own.

Ample Destruction is one of the top 5 us power metal releases ever.
Been meaning to revisit this.

Casting the Stones was excellent.
Agreed.

But if you had them actually making CDs and getting the promotion that 3IOB where getting they would see more. Wouldnt they?
That's true of almost any quality band on the planet. As shaq said, what they are capable is somewhat irrelevant, since they'll never receive the support they deserve.

Zod

You can find all of their releases at FYI, at least here in El Paso you can, they have an awesome manager in our store who is really into Progressive/Power metal, and keeps the shelves stocked.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I love reading threads like this. I find myself thinking:

*I agree 100% with that assessment.
*I see your point, but I would debate it.
*You gotta be fucking kidding me.

The only thing I look for in threads like this are clues to the next headliner announcement.

Do you have a better idea of when you will announce the first Headliner? Are we GB holders going to find out first?

You can find all of their releases at FYI, at least here in El Paso you can, they have an awesome manager in our store who is really into Progressive/Power metal, and keeps the shelves stocked.

Yeah, most of the FYE's have a great metal selection. Unfortunately, you will pay through the ASS there. Prices are ridiculous!

The only thing I look for in threads like this are clues to the next headliner announcement.

Do you have a better idea of when you will announce the first Headliner? Are we GB holders going to find out first?

I hope to nail down the first one before the end of the month. The other is probably a late January announcement.

I have never announced the headliner to the GB holders first. They find out like everyone else on the forum.

I hope to nail down the first one before the end of the month. The other is probably a late January announcement.

I have never announced the headliner to the GB holders first. They find out like everyone else on the forum.

Aww crap to the last two sentences. I had planned to stay away from all forums after Friday.

Although it makes sense for us NOT to hear it first, as someone is always likely to spill the beans (to Blabbermouth).

[cough] Iced Earth [/cough]

Zod

[cough] christ [/cough]

I just cannot get into these guys. But I have a taste for shit so what do I know.

If they are a headliner, just gives me an excuse to bail early and start the heavy drinking.