Who is Your Dream Headliner

The.Lost.Hatter

The Kilted Fellow's Son
Jun 22, 2005
GA
www.myspace.com
What kind of band would you love to see headline anything...especially ProgPower. :D

Its just cool to know if other people think about the same bands.

Queensryche or Nevermore would be my dream headliners.

Ayreon, playing Into the Electric Castle and The Human Equation all the way through, with their original casts. Plus some stuff from the Universal Migrator in between.

Fates Warning... or now, Redemption with Ray on lead vox. I would LOVE to see SunCaged and Pantommind there as well... But Headliners, definitely Fates/Redemption.

If Psychotic Waltz were at all possible, that would be amazing as well. The guys were INSANE live back in the day :D

My expectations have already been exceeded; I've already seen almost every one of my most begged-for bands play ProgPower USA (Jag Panzer, Tad Morose, Wuthering Heights, Redemption, Gamma Ray, Steel Prophet, and two different permutations of Savatage, and I'll be seeing Stratovarius this year). Either I've been very lucky with PPUSA, or Harv actually books bands based solely on my begging. LOL

The only headliner-level band I can think of, that I haven't already seen play the fest, is Morgana Lefay, and I've already seen them headline Powerfest. Jag Panzer or Tad Morose would also make an awesome headliner. Maybe Helloween, as well; it's been decades since they had the US presence that Glenn usually steers away from when he picks bands for the festival.

Well, there aren't headlining, but Glenn got one of my wishes fulfilled this year with the Conception reunion... :headbang: Another band that I hope he is able to get here, some year, is Masterplan. Also Saxon, I'm in my late 30's and have never seen the mighty SAXON!

Can I nominate my band.lol
actually,loke booB said,all my wishes have basicly been granted
Conception this year takes the cake
Tad Morose would kill headlining ProgPower
Fates or Redemption would be kuul
I'd actually like to see Marillion or Saga in the festival,not as a main headliner(because you cant have a slowish Prog band end a show,more like a #2 slot)

Definitely Ayreon, but would also like to see Masterplan or Royal Hunt or Nightwish again headline.

I'd say a co-headlining appearance with Solitude Aeturnus & a reunited Anacrusis.

*pops a boner*

Seriously though... apparently Kenn has no intention of doing any sort of reunion with Anacrusis. Such a damn shame; I think they'd go over well, just like the Confessor reunion seems to be doing so far.

Running Wild or Pretty Maids.

I know the Maids aren't regarded as a "headliner" here, but I think that more people need to get caught up with them after 20+ years of solid cd after solid cd.

chibitotoro said:
Ayreon, playing Into the Electric Castle and The Human Equation all the way through, with their original casts. Plus some stuff from the Universal Migrator in between.

I'll second this.

And yes, we all know it could never happen.

--But, dayummmmmmmmm if it did!!

it isn't my dream headliner, but I thought I'd add to my own ideas and say Nocturnal Rites. I have just recently gotten into them about a month ago. I heard Shadowland and thought it was awesome.