Who is Your Dream Headliner

The Black Mages, instrumental Final Fantasy prog-metal/rock, the composer Uematsu of ALL the FF songs is one of TWO keyboard players in this band. Their albums are awesome, and I don't even play the FF series, it's just perfect music.

I like the Ayeron idea, but I could also go for Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, or Symphony X, and if we could bring back the dead Pantera and the Doors

Pain of Salvation, but that's already happened...twice! :cool: (a testament to the awesomeness of ProgPower)
However aside from that my ultimate it-could-only-happen-at-progpower would probably be Crimson Glory.

Aside from that I've never seen Fates Warning. At all :erk:

As a random related note I've recently realized that this is my ultimate all time concert lineup that nothing could probably ever top:

Dream Theater
Pain of Salvation
Me (as in, myself or my band) :D

Oh the dreams of a musician...

Savatage (The Wake of Magellan Lineup) Doing Wake of Magellan in its entirety! - Headlining Saturday Night - THEY DESERVE THE TOP SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masterplan - Headlining Friday Night

The.Lost.Hatter said:
What kind of band would you love to see headline anything...especially ProgPower. :D

Its just cool to know if other people think about the same bands.

Queensryche or Nevermore would be my dream headliners.

Accept !!
Tad Morose
Vanden Plas

bryant

TheWhisper said:
Did we add a third day to Progpower...cool!

:lol: What do you mean "third"??? Sunday would be a fifth day already with the pre-pre-party on Wednesday, the pre-party on Thursday, then two days of the real thing on Friday & Saturday!

:Smokin:

Rakosh said:
:lol: What do you mean "third"??? Sunday would be a fifth day already with the pre-pre-party on Wednesday, the pre-party on Thursday, then two days of the real thing on Friday & Saturday!

:Smokin:
I stand fully corrected and fully erected... :D

Avantasia.

I know it's pretty much impossible, but even with a small group of vocalists doing the chops (getting all of the vocalists from album isn't possible), and possibly expand the set time like Savatage of last year - Tobias could fit almost all of the 2 CD set in.

It would be incredible.

My dream show would be:

1st Night:
Symphony X
Jag Panzer
Pagan's Mind
Dragonland
Matt Moliti's Dark Empire

2nd Night:
Evergrey
Masterplan
Iron Savior
Dragonforce
Dreams Fall

A Howe-era Metal Church reunion. I hate to mention only "oldschool" bands as I also stated I wanted to see Accept, but those two were big faves of mine and I was never able to see them.

Bryant

There are many bands.. but also there are something called: "budget"

i think, could be into Glenn's Budget:
Catharsis (Russia)
Almora (Turkey)
Heavnely (France)
Dragonforce (UK)

and of course.. Rhapsody :hotjump: :headbang: