Heed!

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
Who has heard "The call" from Head? Kick ass album. :headbang:

Heed_band.jpg

J-Dubya 777 said:
Good cd, BUT I much prefer Lost Horizon........

J-Dubya
I totally agree, LOST HORIZON in my opinion was better, and hopefully a new CD coming soon.:headbang:

Pyramaze51 said:
I totally agree, LOST HORIZON in my opinion was better, and hopefully a new CD coming soon.:headbang:

Hmmmmmm I am still out on that. While i like the first album the 2nd was crud. I am really liking Heed right now....I guess they are having issues finding a replacment for Heiman?

Bear

Pyramaze51 said:

I prefer Lost Horizon as well but with out Daniel who knows what they will sound like.

I personally think Heed kicks the crap out of Lost Horizon. The Call is one of my top 5 of the year.

The Call is an awesome album. I'm reallly curious as to what Lost Horizon will sound like without Heiman, if they ever get around to finding a replacement.

the first Lost Horizon album is godly, the second I hated at first but after about a year I re-visited it, and it wasn't too bad. Heed ranks about the same as the secnod Lost Horizon for me from the samples I heard, I need to get the album to hear it all.

The Heed disc is great in my opinion! You can't really compare the Lost Horizon stuff to the Heed stuff, because the bands are two totally different styles! Both bands are great with Daniel at the helm! :headbang:

edgeofthorns said:
The Heed disc is great in my opinion! You can't really compare the Lost Horizon stuff to the Heed stuff, because the bands are two totally different styles! Both bands are great with Daniel at the helm! :headbang:

Good point Thorns on how they are different bands and therefore should not be compared.

Also, glad to see that you have come around on this one. :lol:

So i've got the Heed now. Its fuckin great. And I would compare them, just because its the same vocalist... comparing as in, he kicks ass all around. ;)

I listened to the 2nd lost horizon album first. I fell in love with it quickly. It was the first album that took me a few listens, but then it clicked and now I love them both equally.

trentdk said:
So i've got the Heed now. Its fuckin great. And I would compare them, just because its the same vocalist... comparing as in, he kicks ass all around. ;)

I listened to the 2nd lost horizon album first. I fell in love with it quickly. It was the first album that took me a few listens, but then it clicked and now I love them both equally.

I agree...Daniel kicks ass! :kickass: In my opinion, he's like Ray Alder and Jorn. They all three could sing a recipe for meat loaf and it would still rock! :lol: