• 130 +

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

red_beef

Huh?!
Mar 17, 2002
Somewhere
Ok, how many CDs do you guys actually own. Burn CDs are not counted :p

I own around 30+ and rising. I can't wait for Opeth double album & Dark Tranquillity "Damage Done" to be in my collection.

- red_beef

Originally posted by red_beef
Ok, how many CDs do you guys actually own. Burn CDs are not counted :p

I own around 30+ and rising.

- red_beef

same here, is the Opeth dbl album new material (im not a fan just curious)

I am also looking forward to DD, as well as In Flames and Vintersorg, SKYFIRE :D

Originally posted by Final_Vision

same here, is the Opeth dbl album new material (im not a fan just curious)

It's seem the new Double CDs will be new material. One CD will show some heavy riff while the other disc will contain some light, soft riff.

I'm close to 200.. think I'm at around 180 or something now. Man, I need to stop spending so much money on CDs.. But there's just so much awesome stuff out here that I want :mad: I'm also somewhat of a completist :cry:

I will count when I'm back home.
I only count CDs that I really listen to :)
(for example: I own a kiss album, but I don't listen at all, so I won't count :p )

Well... Im sad to say that i own 32 of them.
Ofcourse i bought them to support the bands!

Computer and MP3 taking over the world /:rolleyes:

Havent been here before, but i think that the southern part of Skyfire knows who i am??

/Pg

:D
I don't know (yet) how many I have, but surely not that many :loco: and yet it's hard to choose sometimes too! mostly, I end up playing the same cd again and again, even when I can't hear it anymore :rolleyes:
right now, I don't have mp3's anymore :( which is a pity, I had so great songs! :mad: :cry:

ARGH! It's horrible isn't it!?!??! See what mp3 filesharing has done to us? We keep finding new artists and buying more CD's!!! ARGGHGHGH!

I'm currently getting 'Slaughter Of The Soul' by At The Gates delivered, and 'Vindication' by Susperia is on pre-order, though it should have arrived by now.

I'm also going to be getting Sepultura - 'Against', The Crown - 'Crowned In Terror' Ebony Tears - 'A Handful Of Nothing' and probably Death's 'The Sound Of Perseverence' soon.

I'm going to ask my mum to cut-up my card sometime soon.....for my own good....